• Is oklahoma the play?

#1 team as a dog? fishy

I really want to play missouri, but i cant shake the idea that its a trap

Big time trap
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Sooners :beer2:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Vegas is begging for money on Mizzou, are u kidding the#1 team in the country an underdog in the championship game. Mizzou is a very good team but not a top 5 team let alone the #1 team, they are there by default. I think Mizzou will score some points today, however they will not get to 30, and I see OU scoring in the mid to high 30's, score going to be something like 38-24. Mizzou will not slow down the OU offense today. If they sell out to stop the run Badford will pick them a part, if they drop back in coverage Brown and Patrick will gash them with the run. Mizzou has not been in this situation and OU has.

GL to all! :beerbang:

Comment

Mizzou TE coffman not 100% ankle injury
          CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

VERY scary game. One i stay away from. If i had to make a choice, i'd take Oklahoma, but really, this game is just so evenly matched. When they played in Norman, it was tight up until the end.
            2011 NCAA Football ATS: 13-4-1
            2011 NFL: 11-3-2

Support the troops

Comment

OU was up 2 td's in 3rd quarter, Mizzou scores and OU fumbles the kick off Mizzou goes up 24-23, OU then drives to go up a td, Mizzou then fumbles and OU takes it in for a score. OU is up 17 late into the 4th when Mizzou scores a garbage td with a minute left in the game. Actually, if the game would have been close or more time would have been left that TD would have been reviewed and overturned (he did not score). Chase Daniel passed for 300 in the game but 70-80 was last dive against a prevent defense. The only thing people seem to take out of this game is that Mizzu was up 24-23begin of the 4th quarter. If thats all that wants to be taken out of that game by Mizzou backers, they are in for a surprise tonight. :thumbs:

Comment

Sooners :thumbs:

#1 team in the nation as a 3 point dog? Talk about the oddsmakers telling you who to play....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                  Sooners :thumbs:

#1 team in the nation as a 3 point dog? Talk about the oddsmakers telling you who to play....
                  really starting to agree with this....

Comment

Mizzou isn't even the better team IMO. Who cares what they're ranked.

Even if you consider the 2 teams evenly matched, then there's the fact that it's tough to get up for a huge game 2 straight weeks....

Comment

O-H

:prtytim:

Comment

I-N-I
                        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                          I-N-I

okie asswhoopin' doesnt help ill... micheegan gets the rosebowl ...:beer2:

Comment

I've decided I'll be on OU tonight. My first thought was OU, then I swayed to Mizz, and I can't help but go back to OU and stick with it. THe curse of the bcs this year also makes it hard to bet on mizz.

Comment

I-O

go Mizzou....:thumbs:......puts the bucks in my neighborhood.....
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                              X