No Miles at Michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Miles at Michigan

he will announce today he is staying at LSU.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

He must have discovered a check from LSU Alumni in his mailbox this morning....

Comment

Nah, he will still be leaving. He said I am the coach and intend to be the coach at LSU, what he didn't say was after the game he will still leave for Michigan. This is exactly what he did while at oklahoma st.:puke:

Comment

the timing is wierd, imo

right before the sec championship game?

Comment

You get "less" with Les ... I dont understand everyone's obsession with this guy, if I was LSU I would hope he'd bolt for Michigan and LSU can try and convince Petrino to leave Atlanta and head back to the college ranks....
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Irish Sooner is right if you ask me.... I don't believe that hes staying for a second. Furthermore, how could you turn down the michigan job when you were so involved in the program in the past... it should be the pinnacle of your college football coaching career. Everyone on espn radio pretty much said they'd be floored if Miles didn't end up at Michigan (and I agree).

Comment

If Miles goes to MI ..who takes the LSU job ??? SABAN ?
              Roll Tide

Comment

Originally posted by pmann View Post
                If Miles goes to MI ..who takes the LSU job ??? SABAN ?

Now THAT would be funny :laughing:

Comment

he is staying....he said to CBS that he would "be the coach at LSU next year". Rumor is he "got a check in the mail" as someone put it. Money talks.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    he is staying....he said to CBS that he would "be the coach at LSU next year". Rumor is he "got a check in the mail" as someone put it. Money talks.
                    I read in yahoo that he had a clause in his LSU contract that said, if he went to Michigan (only Michigan, it didnt state any other schools), that he would have to pay LSU 1.5 million.

if thats true, in a sense, money does talk! LOL

but on the flip side, if Meeechigan wants him that bad, could they conceivably cover this cost for him?
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      heard the same thing from saban last year, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                        I read in yahoo that he had a clause in his LSU contract that said, if he went to Michigan (only Michigan, it didnt state any other schools), that he would have to pay LSU 1.5 million.

if thats true, in a sense, money does talk! LOL

but on the flip side, if Meeechigan wants him that bad, could they conceivably cover this cost for him?
                        Easily. Amazing that college schools are putting up NFL $ numbers now in the coaching ranks. I wish some would have enticed Spurrier a little more before he came to Washington :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                          heard the same thing from saban last year, no?
                          i don't really remember skins....quite frankly everyone talks out of the side of their mouth in sports these days....i have to say, though, if he called a press conference to say that, said it again to CBS even more emphaticallyand then leaves...... then to quote you skinsfan....

you sir, are a hypocrit.......wouldn't be the first time......:puke:

Comment

i could have swore saban told some reporter he was not going to be the head coach at alabama, then 2 weeks later he was

maybe i am wrong, but pretty sure that happened

Comment

I never thought Miles would go to Michigan. That job is essentially judged by whether Michigan beats Ohio State or not.

After being thrashed 33-7 as Okla St. coach at the Alamo Bowl by Tressel (when Okla St was the favorite), I don't really really think Miles wants a job of ten years of reliving the Alamo Bowl nightmare.

Bottom line is that whoever goes to Michigan will have to conquer the super-motivator Tressel, there is no better coach who can do more with less in CFB.

JC
                              Go Bucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X