Thoughts on Hawaii/Washington?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Hawaii/Washington?

nm. Wonder:beerbang: ing whats the play tonight?

HAWAII

shot at national title they win
    BIG

in my opinion :thumbs:

Comment

O-H-I-O #1

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsAdvokt View Post
        HAWAII

shot at national title they win
        BIG

in my opinion :thumbs:
        dude-you have to be kidding me....but GL!...with HAW.....:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I played Wash +14 as an unposted play. The game already started so that doesn't mean **** now. But....

PSU

Comment

UW looking to shove it up HAW ass early nitts....:thumbs:....14-0.....:thumbs:.......

Comment

lets go over in the game, save me from an 0-fer today LOL
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

LOL DID I SAY HAWAII????

I MEANT FUSKIES:thumbs:

Comment

Now I haven't watched the whole game (was watching the SAC Queens finish off the Cock Rockets), but is it just me, or has Hawaii turned it over about 5 times in the 1st qtr?

Seriously, every time i flip the game on, the first thing they do is fumble, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    Now I haven't watched the whole game (was watching the SAC Queens finish off the Cock Rockets), but is it just me, or has Hawaii turned it over about 5 times in the 1st qtr?

Seriously, every time i flip the game on, the first thing they do is fumble, lol

i will be emailing this post to hawaii so they can personally blow up your tv!:thumbs:

Comment

Hawaii has no shot against any BCS team. They have probably the largest home field advantage in all of football and are losing to a bottom rung Pac-10 team. I'd love to see them lose 65-7 against Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                        Hawaii has no shot against any BCS team. They have probably the largest home field advantage in all of football and are losing to a bottom rung Pac-10 team. I'd love to see them lose 65-7 against Kansas.
                        i heard landry say the same thing on Fox radio tonight....but he also said you kind of have to almost pull for HAW since they only have a 50K recruting budget. I pull for teams like HAW until the ass clowns come out and say HAW is as good as some of the top teams and then i pull for them to get their ass handed to them so i don't have to hear it anymore. Kind of like the UCONN'ers that were on this board and have not surprisingly disappeared and quit running it after they got hammered by a combined 90-21 vs. the only 2 decent teams they played all year........:thumbs:

Comment

LOL DID I SAY HAWAII????

I MEANT FUSKIES:thumbs:

Actually

HAWAII

Comment

Actually

HAWAII
                            :thumbs: ....glad they got their payday...and thank heavens they had the worst team in the Pac10 come calling to finish the season.......not saying much for your program when it takes a goal line stand to beat the worst team in the Pac10 at home......

but seriously good for June Jones and HAW in getting paid.....after all, that is what CFB is all about now.....:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              i heard landry say the same thing on Fox radio tonight....but he also said you kind of have to almost pull for HAW since they only have a 50K recruting budget. I pull for teams like HAW until the ass clowns come out and say HAW is as good as some of the top teams and then i pull for them to get their ass handed to them so i don't have to hear it anymore. Kind of like the UCONN'ers that were on this board and have not surprisingly disappeared and quit running it after they got hammered by a combined 90-21 vs. the only 2 decent teams they played all year........:thumbs:
                              I totally agree with this. They are a nice team, good story, but they can't beat anyone worth a damn. I've been saying it all year long. It's nice that they will get the BCS money, and now maybe they can upgrade the facilities for those kids and such, but otherwise, I don't want to hear **** about Hawaii being a good football team. They run a gimmick offense, have no good athletes on defense, except maybe Elimimian.

Comment

Working...
                              X