X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nittany Saturday

NW Mizzou -10

2 units

This is a pretty bad mismatch. Valdosta got some huge breaks in their last game to even make it to this one, and they had trouble moving the ball when #3 and their other RB were slowed down a bit.

GL Nittany, I'm gonna tail ya on this one :thumbs:

Comment

GL Nittany tailing you got it at 9.5
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks guys, I really thought California was the better team on the field last weekend when I went down to see the game. Valdosta got two scoring drives extended by bonehead late hits on California's part and needed a 1-handed TD catch to take the lead with about 3 minutes to go that was reviewed(it wasn't a catch in my eyes). Then California took the ball right down the field to the 15 and the QB threw a stupid pick on 2nd down when he could have walked in to the endzone. Valdosta had a ton of trouble stopping the run when California actually established it and stuck with it, but they benched their better RB in the 3rd because he went the wrong way on a play. NW Mizz has a pretty damn good RB that Valdosta could struggle to slow down.

Hope it hits for us :beerbang:

Comment

Int. Return for TD - NW Mizzou State :beerbang:

Looks like they are having a little bit of a time getting that RB going but I think that will change the 2nd Half.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSkins View Post
            Int. Return for TD - NW Mizzou State :beerbang:

Looks like they are having a little bit of a time getting that RB going but I think that will change the 2nd Half.
            After the missed FG I was starting to get nervous.

Comment

Nice play before Halftime :thumbs: Now they just gotta get that #2 going.... I have never heard of hime and this kid has broken all kinds of records. Averaged at least 1500 yds. all 4 years?? Unreal, even for a Div. II school

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSkins View Post
                Nice play before Halftime :thumbs: Now they just gotta get that #2 going.... I have never heard of hime and this kid has broken all kinds of records. Averaged at least 1500 yds. all 4 years?? Unreal, even for a Div. II school
                Very nice drive. But what in the hell was that kickoff!?!? :bang:

Valdosta made a nice catch on a hail mary before the half last weekend.

Comment

NWMS lookin' like doo-doo in the 2nd.... let's hope for some big plays here

Comment

Sorry guys, really mis-read that one. Didn't see the 2H but I see the final. :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                      Sorry guys, really mis-read that one. Didn't see the 2H but I see the final. :puke:
                      Thats why we should not play D2 LMAO:laughing: we have problems
                      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                        Thats why we should not play D2 LMAO:laughing: we have problems
                        Yeah I hear ya 100%. This time I felt since I had seen Valdosta play in person last week, and got to watch NWMS that NWMS was head and shoulders better. But the difference was the inconsistent play from week to week in D2. Oh well, can't get 'em all I guess.:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                          No prob, Nittany. Just wanted an excuse to watch some college football today :sm:

Comment

Working...
                          X