Firebrewed Bowling!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebrewed Bowling!

Let's get this party started!! Pass the bowl!!!!

Utah -7.5 2 units This one I actually started out liking navy at first glance but it seems to me the Utah offense should do just as well and the D should be able to slow Navy down.

BOL to all! Happy Holidays!!
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

GL this bowl season shorts :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

BOL Shorts....on the same side here! And have a Merry Christmas and safe traveling. Tip a few back for me at the Iggles as well....:beerbang: :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks UD!! Right back at ya!!

Thanks Joepa! Lets get em tonight! Same to you Bro! Now how did you know I was goin to the Iggles??? Oh that's right its....thirsty thursday!!! :beerbang:

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

One more time!

Let's try this one more time!

Fla Atl -3.5 2 units

BOL to all

Comment

GL Shorts
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks BF!

Thanks Birdsfan! Well guess what this dumbass did....yup started drinking and forgot to turn in the Fla Atl!!!!!!!!:bang:

I'm gonna turn these ones in...I haven't started drinking yet!!!! :beer2:

Cinci -11 2 units
              BYU -6 3 units

BOL to all!

Comment

New Years Eve!

First off....HAPPY NEW YEARS to all of you on this great site!!!!!

AF +4.5 3 units
                GT -6 3 units
                USF -6.5 3 units

BOL to all!
                Last edited by shorts; 12-31-2007, 12:17 PM. Reason: Dumbass me was too quick on the trigger!

Comment

Working...
                X