• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Big Bowlin

Utah - 7 1/2

5 Units
    CFB

O/U 1-2

Go Big Biggie....oh, see you did with that 5 unit play. I'm on it as well.....GL and have a happy and safe holiday!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

cant see a clear side in this one so im going

Over 71 Pur/CMU

10 Units
      CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Texas - 2 1/2

25 Units
        CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

2-1 so far in bowls

Miss St. +3

50 Units

i love ucf's smith but to be honest he just hasnt faced a real run defense this year besides south florida, which they lost that game 64-12. croom has miss st in a bowl game since 2000 and should have his guys fired up in this one, which i see being a very low scoring game with miss st squeeking out the win

Penn st -5

25 Units

i think the quote about joe pa being on his deathbed, was the last thing A&M should have done. i think the nitts get behind joe pa and lay a whoopin on the aggies
          CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Gl Big
            Roll Tide

Comment

Originally posted by GoBigorGoHome View Post
              2-1 so far in bowls

Miss St. +3

50 Units

i love ucf's smith but to be honest he just hasnt faced a real run defense this year besides south florida, which they lost that game 64-12. croom has miss st in a bowl game since 2000 and should have his guys fired up in this one, which i see being a very low scoring game with miss st squeeking out the win
              Nice call...went down EXACTLY like you thought....:thumbs:
              "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

thanks guys, 4-1 in these bowls so far

Colorado + 3 1/2

15 Units

just am in absolute love with this extra half point here as i see this game being as boring as the UCF/MSU WF/Uconn. really a lack of firepower in this one as bama cant be happy to be in this situation on a four game losing streak, and colorado is no offensive juggernaut. you hear every year on how certain teams lay an egg or come in fired up into a bowl game, well we have both here. saban and his boys are preparing for next year and attempting to put this season behind them as they will prove nothing in this bowl game by beating the buffs. coach dan hawkins will have his buffs fired up for this one. i think colorado has a good enough offense line to contain the bama pass rush and should give cody hawkins enough time to make some plays and move the chains. i anticipate alot of hugh charles today as i would assume the buffs game plan is to control the clock and keep DJ hall and company off the field. im predicting a 17-16 type game with tiffin missing the game winning kick for bama in the end. i got the buffs in my bowl pool so lets get this win OUTRIGHT!!!
                CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Big ... I hate being on the other side and taking Bama. I was thinking the game to be more of a 27-17 Bama win.

But after reading your post and seeing your 17-16 prediction and that I already thought it would not be a shootout I am going to add a decent bet on the UNDER 51.5 as well.

Thanks for your posts and GL to you !!
                  Roll Tide

Comment

USF -6

50 Units
                    CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Kentucky -7

100 Units

ok ok i know, this game looks way too easy with all the suspensions but the fact of the matter is, that it is easy. woodson looking to make a statement game before the combine, fsu without their top DB and 35 other players. that is just way too many guys to be short, the chemistry wont be there. cats roll

Indiana + 4 1/2

50 Units

this is one of those rare games where a team just plays all with heart, see new orleans' first game back in superdome. ok st is nothing special and wont even be close to matching the level of intensity the hoosiers will have.
                      CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

GL GB ...with you 110% on KY ...I took the ML but lovem to blow it out !!
                        Roll Tide

Comment

Working...
                        X