Blazers's Bowl Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers's Bowl Picks

Utah is 7-1 last 8 SU and 6-1 ATS last 7. They're also 8-2 ATS last 10 bowl games and 8-2 last 10 in games played on a neutral field. Navy is 1-2 ATS last 3 and the betting public is on Navy. The betting public is correct only 32.1% of the time when moving the line in Navy games over the past 3 seasons

Utah -9
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Hey, your not the same crazy andy that calls into blazer sports talk after the games from section 225 are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Hey, your not the same crazy andy that calls into blazer sports talk after the games from section 225 are you?

No I haven't heard of him. I can't sit in Section 225. That's too far back for my blind ass. When I go to games I sit in the 100-level. I don't go very often but I am going to the Denver game tomorrow night.
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Utah -6
        2ndHalf
        2 Plays

Comment

Utah TD

Comment

Still rooting for Utah

Comment

Working...
            X