The Hook hits the bowls..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hook hits the bowls..

Hello boys..Been following all year, and have fairly good results on my own, so i'm going to try my hand and play the bowl games. Good luck with all your picks, starting tonight:
    Central Mich +7.5(2 units)- 60% of the public on Purdue, with the line dropping from 9.5 to 7.5, which leads me to the pick..
    Good luck with whatever you play...take the bowls as they come, seeing the movement etc...
    YTD0-0/BOL

AZ St/Texas...

YTD 1-0 +2 units..
    Fading the public and the shady movement with the public on the big ten school worked tonight, hope all cashed in, if not lets get them tonight..

57% of the public on AZ st, and as much as I love fading public opinion, thinking they may be on the right side of this one..texas has been far from impressive, and i thin az st may want this game more since the longhorns are used to playing on new years day, an may not have as much ummph as they would if they were in a better bowl game...So, going with public joe on this one...with half a play on the ML at +120
    Az st +3 2 units
    Az st ML +120 1 unit..

Good luck with whatever you play, hope we have a wonderful and profitable bowl season...Good luck to all with whatever side you're on!

Comment

Bowling on friday night..

YTD:1-2: -1 unit
      Base my plays on line movement, as compared to public percentage:
      Going with these tonight, and laying the chalk on all of them:

BC-5: 2 units- Public on them at a 75% clip, and the line jumped a full 2 points since it opened, big money comin in on them as will mine..

TCU -6: 2 units Public on them at only 55%, yet the line jumped 3 points, too much for only 55% of the action, almost even money, telling me tcu is the play...

Oregon St -5: 2 units.. 55% on the beavers and line hopped up a point, not too shady, but line moving the right direction, and im going to run with it as well..

hate layin the points and being with the public on all of these, but seem like the correct side IMO, we'll see how it works out... Gl to all with whatever you play, lets cash in on this bowl season...hope all has a great night..

Comment

BOL Hook tonite....welcome!:thumbs: :beerbang:
        YTD
        CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
        Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
        BOWLS
        Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
        O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
        ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
        RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
        NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
        SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
        O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
        ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
        2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
        RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
        CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
        SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
        O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
        ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
        RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

Thanks fitter...Gl to you too, appreciate the welcome!!

Comment

Wake Vs Uconn

YTd 3-3(+1 Unit)

2-1 Yesterday layin the chalk, could have had a huge night if BC hadnt played games up ten with the ball and 6 minutes left, but hey, who am I to complain....

Starting today out with this:
            UCONN +1.5 2 Units- Public on Wake at only a 52% clip, almost even money, yet the line dropped 2 points in the UCONN favor. My favorite bets are those against public money, especially when the line moves in the opposite direction... Wanted to get this in, close to game time, be back with the rest..Gl with all your plays boys and girls....Lets start 2008 with a bang...

Comment

Adding...
              Mississippi st +3 (2 units): The line movement and public percentages have little bearing here, nothign too shady happening, 54% on central fl, and the line moved a half point the other way im going to go with the SEC team.. they have faced the hardest competition all year long, and i feel this helps them here today...A tiny opposite line movement helps me come to thei conclusion as well

Texas A&M- +6(2 units): 64% public on penn state, yet the line dropped a point, so im going to go with the anti-public/reverse line movement, once again...Good luck everyone, like i said before, with whatever you choose to play, I hope we all make it a profitable end to 2007...GL and enjoy your saturday!!

Comment

SUN...Bowling...

1-2 last night, was looking good for a minute, but, took a turn to negative town later, nba saved my night though...
                YTD 4-5(-1 unit) Lookin to get back on track, lots games left, can still turn a nice profit!

Sundays Game::
                Colo + 3.5 (2 units)
                Public on Colo at a 65% clip, line stayed exactly where it was, nothing shady, line is right where it;s supposed to be...Colo has a home win against oklahoma, and alabama has fallen apart, their superbowl was against LSu, when they lost a heartbreaker, they went in the tank..looking forward to next year IMO, Take the points here and run with it, at least for me!!

Good luck with any of your plays fellas, hope everyone enjoys their sunday and makes some dough in the process!! See you Monday, we'll ring in the new year on a profitable note...

Comment

0-1 tonight ytd:4-6 (-3 units)
                  Starting the new year off correctly tomorrow, hoping for a big day, be back in the A.M. for some picks, if anybody is watching or tailing me at all anyways...:sm:

Congrats to those on Bama, probably should have gone with the sec team, since they all play the best teams in the country every week... See you guys in the morning, sleep tight fellas and ladies!!

Comment

new years eve...

I lied, getting these in tonight before anything stupid happens to the lines..

Cal -4.5:(2 units) If you've been reading m,y posts, i follow public percentage as it relates the line...this one 55% on air force, yet line went up a point in favor of cal...

Oregon +6(2 units)- 67% on South Florida, yet line dropped a half a point, hence the pick

Georgia tech -6(2 units)- 55% on fresno, and the line hopped up a point...\

Early leans on the last two of the evening: Florida state and OK state, but be back tomorrow morning for the final verdict...

Good luck to with all your plays...see you tomorrow morning!!

Comment

adding..

Florida State +7 (2 units)- Should have put it in last night, could have gotten in at 9...Thats all folks...Happy new Year!

Comment

Air force coach..

who thinks the air force coach dropped a hammer on his team getting 4.5?? Down 6 with 2 min left in the game, and he goes for two?? For what reason?? My god, i was really going to be very upset if they got that...sorry coach calhoun, you didn't win the wager...:laughing:

My god that was close.....filthy animal almost really cost me...lmao...congrats to those on cal....Good luckt he rest of the day, and happy new years!!

Comment

Adding
                          Auburn +2.....(2units)- 55%of the public on Auburn and the line is dropping in their favor for such little public money on them....also, im a big fan of the SEC, think they're the best cpnference in the country bar none....

Florida state only dressing 37 players for the game, hoping bobby comes up with a nice gameplan...gl fellas
                          Last edited by hook11050; 12-31-2007, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Dont know what time im going to get up tomorrow morning, could be a rough evening, so im going to get these in tonight and i will update my YTD after tomorrows games!!! working the public percentage/line movement give me these::

Wisconsin +2- 2 units-- 65% of the public on tenn, and the line dropped a full 2 points, gets me to my play...

Ark +3 2 Units-67% public on missou, and the line dropped a half a point....

Hawaii- +7 2 units- 55% on georgia dn the line dropped 4 points, leads me to take hawaii

With that kind of movement for hawall, im taking a shot and the hawaii ML, maybe this years boise
                            Haw +230- 1 unit

Usc- -13.5 2 units..think this is a complete mismatch, usc fully healthy, think they make a statement that they're the best team in the country...

Good luck and happy new year again fellas!!

Comment

Great night last night, its about time, wish i would have gotten FSU in the night before would have been even better, but i'll take what i can get...4-1-1 + 6units on the night...
                              YTD- 8-7 +3 units!! Positive side, see if i can keep it up...
                              Today have:
                              Wisky
                              Ark
                              Haw
                              Haw ML
                              Usc..

My reasoning and untis are above, just wanted to update my record for all...Hope you're enjoying your day off, good luck with whatever you play!

Comment

Working...
                              X