Indiana +6
    Auburn +2.5

2 units each

Comment

get busy stiffy.......:beerbang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Stiff! :thumbs:

Talk about some bull****, we are going to have a dog go down 27-0 and fight back to not cover barely, and then we are going to have a dog go up 21-0 and give the game back. Extremely annoying. They haven't stopped Cal all 2H and their 2nd best player and leader is out, and I can't believe they just kicked that long field goal to cut the lead to 5.

Comment

And as I typed that Cal first two plays were about 30 yard runs a piece and tacked on a personal foul penalty too. . Game over. :bang:

And they didn't gop for the touchdown when they ball was on the 1.5 yard line because Carney was out on 4th down before. Calhoun goes for 4th downs all over the field but doesn't in those two situations in the 4th Q??? I don't get it.
          Last edited by CuseFan10; 12-31-2007, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            And as I typed that Cal first two plays were about 30 yard runs a piece and tacked on a personal foul penalty too. . Game over. :bang:
            :puke:
            **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Yea, :puke: on AF, and :puke: on Colorado

2 mega tough losses to take.

How the hell were we to know this dude from CAL was gonna come in and do something? Worst team ever the 2nd half of this year, and had Longsuck stayed in, AF wins easily, IMHO. That Riley guy doesn't even have a picture on CBS Sportsline. Apparently they don't know who the hell he is either, LOL

And COL, how many TD's did they give away in the 1st half last night :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                Yea, :puke: on AF, and :puke: on Colorado

2 mega tough losses to take.

How the hell were we to know this dude from CAL was gonna come in and do something? Worst team ever the 2nd half of this year, and had Longsuck stayed in, AF wins easily, IMHO. That Riley guy doesn't even have a picture on CBS Sportsline. Apparently they don't know who the hell he is either, LOL

And COL, how many TD's did they give away in the 1st half last night :bang:
                Riley played this year and didn't play poorly at all. But it was longshore's job and team and they had been doing well with him. His ankle injury has hurt him all year long. He throws off his back foot and never really got it back since the injury. But Riley is the one who made the bonehead mistake vs. OREST and cost them OT by running with the ball with no TO's so lets not sing his praises as a heisman quality QB...lol Also, CAL's do everything WR didnt' play the first 20 minutes and then ate AFA up once he did play. So that kind of has to do with CAL being down 21-0, as well. If he had played the whole game i think it might have been a different start for CAL. AFA had no one that could check him at all.
                Last edited by FlyersFan; 12-31-2007, 06:25 PM.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X