Armed Forces Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Forces Bowl

California: This is a team with more talent than Air Force but where is the Do motivation. Questions to be asked:

A team that is getting players in trouble which means how focused will they be?
    Did they time off help get players healthy?
    Does lesser bowl hurt there chances of being motivated?

Air Force: A team with lesser talent, but for more disciplined.
    Questions to be asked:
    Does a weaker schedule hurt this team?
    Will the speed of California hurt their chances?
    Does a motivated team that wants to be here have a chance?

What I see is a team that is more motivated in Air Force, but the talent of California is hard to ignore. Yes California did struggle down the stretch, but down the stretch after the Oregon St. screw up this team lost 5 out of 6 games. A look closer into the numbers show they lost 4 of those games on the road. Losing on the road in Pac 10 is nothing to be ashamed of. There only lose at home was to one of the hottest teams in america in USC in which they only lost 24-17. If California shows up motivated this should be an easy win for California maybe 34-17 kinda game. The question will they be motivated. The 4.5 points don't bother me because I feel either California wins big or Air Force wins SU.

I like California -4.5 in a small play.
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.
Working...
X