NCAAFB NYE Style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAFB NYE Style

Happy New Year!....be safe and please don't drink and drive.....:thumbs:.....

IU +7 -120

AUB +3 -120

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Happy New Year Matt!

I would wish you good luck, but well you've seen my thread:beerbang:

Comment

:thumbs:
      With ya Flyers. GL and Have a Happy and safe New Year.

OH
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

1-1.......45 days and i forgot just how bad IU's D was.......

on a side note, what a GREAT game between CLE and AUB. That is what bowl season USED to be like before they hosed it down with a bunch of **** and the likes of the houstons, central floridas, ball states, nevadas, new mexicos, uconns (who incidentally was outgained by every team in its own conference in games except for 1), and the merry band of awful 6-6 teams like Colorado, Maryland and Indiana.

out for the evening...happy new year to everyone (still early on the WC).....:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Have a Happy New Year...FlyersFan...and BOL to Your Boys in that small bowl game that your Boys Play In...BOL and Hope your Team has Alot of Cheerleaders...For your New Coach.:thumbs:
          Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
          X