Finally some decent teams NYD Bowl games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some decent teams NYD Bowl games

white a giant pile of **** these bowl games have been with the exception of the AUB/CLE game and maybe a couple of others. Would anyone really miss a matchup between Nevada and New Mexico played at UNM???...or the merry band of ****ty 6-6 teams like IU, UCLA, Maryland or Craplorado? But on to some decent games...FINALLY......

all plays are 3Units today unless otherwise noted......

USC Over30 team -115..............USC is healthy and has had a month to prepare for and ILL team that will have a hard time with USC's attack, IMO. I honestly think USC is going to shut down ILL so i would rather have the team over.

michigan +10 1/2..................i mean really, who has FLA stopped all season? MICH should be healthy and with this being the last game for a bunch of guys like Hart and Henne and Carr's last game, i would be surprised to see a poor showing from michigan. They have publicly said they want this one extra extra much...lol....doesn't always translate to a W, but i don't think FLA defense is good enough to have them laying DD today. FLA has been beat all year in the secondary and hopefully the same applies in this one.

FLA Under18 (1H team)......1Unit...........just a hunch about the way the game is going to go more than anything.

UGA Over36 1/2 team -115..............HAW hasn't stopped ANYONE this year, and they sure aren't going to stop UGA and their running game. The only way i can see UGA not piling up a bunch of points is if they come out flat and don't give a ****. Brennan is prone to making mistakes and i wouldn't be surprised to see UGA with a couple of short fields.

UVA +7 -135................probably shouldn't buy the points here but i can't see TacoTech winning by more than 7 points at most. I personally think UVA may spring the upset today in this one. TacoTech shouldn't be laying points to anyone away from home. Not quite sure how a team 50 YPG better than another and who was solid (top25 or so) versus the other team's strength (pass) is getting almost a TD but i'll take it. Who knows, maybe im the sucker. But there is a list of teams i won't lay points with often and NEVER away from home and TacoTech is one of them.

WIS +9/OKLA -1/2 (-120)..............TENN lost some key players and i think this is a grind it out game. OKLA completely outclasses WVU and who knows the mindset of WVU coming into this one. Would be shocked to see WVU win this one, despite their recent bowl successes.

michigan +350.....1Unit
    UVA +190.........1Unit

i have no clue on the Mizzou/ARK game to be honest. If anyone feels strong about a side or total or any play in that one, post it here. May tail it.

Best wishes to all for a great 2008!!

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-01-2008, 01:53 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

If anyone should feel strong about this game it would prob. be me. I'm playing the over! I don't think the 3 points comes into play at all. Hogs will either get beat bad or win outright, so if you play the Hogs, play the money line. GL.

Comment

UVA Under13 1/2 -130 (2H)..........1Unit............2 safeties, a 95 yard run and a 14 point lead in this one in the 1H. UVA didn't do a whole lot outside of a couple big plays and i think they try and milk the clock and play D in the 2H.

good start to the day, hopefully michigan and UVA don't flounder in the 2H.....would be nice to hit one of those ML's.

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF

And Michigan is winning....GO BIG 10 :laughing:

Comment

Good **** there FF (and you know i only go for the good **** :beer2: )
          BOL bro and Happy ******* New Year!
          :beerbang:
          ...toke on...

Comment

damn tough break on that Texas Tech kick. I had TT at -6. 17 points scored in the last 3 something minutes?

But, at least you hit the bigger ML. That's enough to drink a beer to. Nice hit.
            2009 NCAA Football
            Record: 41-38-1
            +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
            Record: 11-14-0
            +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
            Record: 15-15-2
            +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

nitts, rahstahhhs- THX!.....

ncsu- THX!....stupid UVA QB hurt changed that game around.....but at least they didn't go to OT so the 2H Under was a winner....

freeking UVA manages to cough that one up SU.......unreal......:bang:

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                michigan +350.....1Unit
                ...toke on...

Comment

Nice :beerbang:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

what a hit on the Wolves:beerbang:

Comment

UGA Under20 -125 (2H)..........1 1/2Units.......i have Over36 1/2 and im not totally comfortable with that play at this point.....i have a window of UGA scoring 13-20 points in the 2H to middle it for 4 1/2Units.....probably a dumb move but going with it anyway......worse case even if UGA runs it up i still walk away with 1 1/2 Units on the original bet......

GL to everyone!

Comment

7-0 +15 1/2 Units Sides/Totals
                        1-1 +2 1/2 Units ML's

WIS +9/OKL -1/2..........pending........

8-1 +18Units Total on the day..............

GL to everyone!
                        Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-02-2008, 01:01 AM.

Comment

FF, that title should have read, "Finally a good near years day game, not games." :thumbs:

The sooner they trash this horse**** system the better.

Comment

The Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl where just awful.
                            Two teams (Illinois and Hawaii) that did not belong in those games and where completley overmatched.

Brutal........
                            If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

yeah, you know the funny thing is that they string all this **** out so it's 1 game at a time "so nobody misses any games" (yeah right...it's so networks don't miss $$$ opportunities). The irony is the games are so bad, nobody is watching them anyway. Take away HAW and UGA fans and gamblers......do you think ANYONE else was still tuned in to that game in the 2H?? So everybody got their warm and fuzzy Hawaii matchup....hope all the HAW backers and lovers and appologists are happy now. NC shot my ass. Nitts they will be 0-1 by early SEPT next year but some other HAW that doesn't play anyone and has an SOS of 120 will go undefeated and end up in the game next year.

Think about this, though. Lets say HAW didn't make a BCS game.....you would have had to fill that spot with another team......WHO?? couldn't have been Mizzou....would have been like UCONN or BC...maybe ASU...but they didn't exactly finish the season strong........lmao....can't say UGA/UCONN would have been much different than UGA/HAW....whole system just sucks.

8-1 +18Units NYD (in progress still)

OKL -1/2 -120...........3Units..........left over from yesterday...... my last wager of the year. Not going to wager on the OSU game....just want to watch it in peace....

congrats to all who finished + this year......:thumbs:......

GL to everyone!
                              Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-02-2008, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X