Arkansas +4 (-105)
    Michigan +11
    Texas Tech -6

3 units each

GL on everything except Arkanasas....LOL

Happy New Years Stifler!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

what bad coaching on the whiskey side they kick the field goal with 6:30 left they probably win the game.

Comment

You got it gsad. I was like what the f*@k are you doing *******s!!

#1, the fg would have made them covering (lol)

#2, seriously, if you think about it, drawing within 1 with 6+ mins left, then just needing a fg to win it is a GOOD thing. Even if you give up a score after the fg, if it's a fg, you can still win with a TD....and if it's a TD, you can still tie with a TD and 2 pt conversion.

Giving up a td without the fg makes you down 11, and then no chance....and giving up a fg makes it a 7 pt game, and then a TD only forces OT.

So yea, HORRIBLE decision, IMHO. Take the points dummy. If there's 2 or maybe 3 mins left, then I understand the decision....but with 6:30....DUMB.

ESPECIALLY since Tennessee did next to nothing the whole 2nd half on offense!!

Anyway, I played this next one the day the lines came out, hence the better line than that's available now. I'm not even sure I like it anymore after hearing how USC isn't exactly too excited to be in the Rose Bowl, but, I'm sticking with it....the most it can do is lose like everything else I'm playing today....

USC -12.5

2 units

Comment

Stif..that was a complete horse**** job of coaching in that wisky game...made me lose my biggest play this season...:bang:

Comment

actually it was stupid in so much as TENN hadn't done **** all half long. i don't have a problem with them going for it, but i have a problem with that play call with that particular QB.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              actually it was stupid in so much as TENN hadn't done **** all half long. i don't have a problem with them going for it, but i have a problem with that play call with that particular QB.
              I find Stiff points are right on why they should have kicked the field goal, no matter what Ten did next it would have been a 1 score game.

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                I find Stiff points are right on why they should have kicked the field goal, no matter what Ten did next it would have been a 1 score game.
                i personally would have kicked the FG myself, but i don't necessarily have a problem with going for it. if they make it, nobody is talking about it. i have a problem with the play they called if you are going to go for it.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

ya that was a bad play call

Comment

I'm a dummy....but I can't see Hawaii not getting 4 TD's, and I don't see Georgia losing, so...

2 team/6 pt teaser @ -120:

Georgia -3
                    Georgia/Hawaii over 62.5

2 units

Comment

Working...
                    X