NYD In-Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYD In-Game

I got nothin to do today, anyone else watchin' the games? Michigan looks like the team they were expected to be today. Healthy Henne, rested Hart, and that receiving corps. are one of the most potent offenses out there IMO, no matter what happened in September.

And Michigan falls on the pooch kick. Florida's dudes just all watched it fall :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      And Michigan falls on the pooch kick. Florida's dudes just all watched it fall :laughing:
      :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Happy New Year nitts!
      :thumbs:
      ...toke on...

Comment

Happy new year to you as well Rah, and Happy new year to all here. Michigan punches it in, and Mike Hart continues to be one of the biggest cocksuckers in America.

Comment

hart is a complete jack ass and a punk......but i loved seeing him run over spikes and shove it up his ass......:beerbang:........
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

and Mike Hart continues to be one of the biggest cocksuckers in America.
            :thumbs:...kind of sad because he is too good a player......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              hart is a complete jack ass and a punk......but i loved seeing him run over spikes and shove it up his ass......:beerbang:........
              So much for the vaunted SEC. Arkansas gets pasted, Florida is losing to Michigan, and SEC runner-up Tennessee struggled to get past the Big 10 #4 team in Wisconsin.

Comment

This game is crazy. Hart NEVER fumbles, and that cocky bastard has laid it on the turf twice already. Justice.

Comment

way to go Mike Hart.....:thumbs:......what a fking jackass......2 fumlbles on the FLA 1 yard line today...he is a complete and utter piece of ****....

Comment

So much for the vaunted SEC. Arkansas gets pasted, Florida is losing to Michigan, and SEC runner-up Tennessee struggled to get past the Big 10 #4 team in Wisconsin.
                    yeah, it's kind of funny how the SEC honks are so blinded by their own myopia. michigan should be up 2 TD's if not for a-hole fumbling 2 times on the 1 yard line......:puke:

Comment

could michigan find any more ways to try and give this game away.........typical slopply effort from michigan....even when they play great they find a way to shoot themselves in the foot......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        could michigan find any more ways to try and give this game away.........typical slopply effort from michigan....even when they play great they find a way to shoot themselves in the foot......
                        They realized Lloyd is still the coach and this can be classified as a "big game."

Comment

They realized Lloyd is still the coach and this can be classified as a "big game."
                          lmao.....yeah, somebody reminded them that this is still the L-L-L-L-L-Lloyd carr era....:laughing:

Comment

wow.....i got in on the UGA over36 1/2 and the USC Over30 last night and they are at 38 and 31 respectively........who knows if they win or not, but i sure like my numbers from last night as they both hit a couple very key numbers, IMO.

Comment

michigan.....:puke:...........

Comment

Working...
                              X