2 units

stiffyesta- GL!...on your sooners......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      Oklahoma -8.5 (-101)

2 units

I am stunned.......
      I literly dropped my jaw when I saw this.

Is this your daughter posting with your sign-on?????

I don't think I have EVER seen you on such a public favorite in my life.....and not getting one of the better lines out there to boot.

This in no way was ment to bash (I am pretty sure you would not take it that way anyway)....but I just really was stunned when I saw this.

GL bro!
      If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        I am stunned.......
        I literly dropped my jaw when I saw this.

Is this your daughter posting with your sign-on?????

I don't think I have EVER seen you on such a public favorite in my life.....and not getting one of the better lines out there to boot.

This in no way was ment to bash (I am pretty sure you would not take it that way anyway)....but I just really was stunned when I saw this.

GL bro!
        lol...i thought the same thing....but i also think it is dumb to look at any single game in a vacuum....public wins its fair share of games and it's absurd to think they are always the wrong side.......i think it is the right side, though, that is a bad number.....there were some 7's out there yesterday afternoon (thegreek had 7)....i just want to know if stiffy will be busting out the OKLA jersey for the game tonight......:beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X