• Show
Clear All

• JB's Fiesta Bowl Wednesday

YTD 71-54 (+28.35)
    Bowls 9-6 (+5.85)

I just can't get away from:

W. Virgina +8 (-110) Vs. Oklahoma

2 units

I may be pretty much on an island by myself here...but I can't get away from it. Oklahoma can be very impressive...but sometimes they just tend to not show up for games (Lost to Colorado and Texas Tech...only scored 17 against Iowa State...)

On the other hand W. Virignia is really much the same. Can be VERY impressive and then just not show up (13 in the loss to S. Florida and 9 in the loss to Pitt)

Oklahoma's scoring offense is #3
    W. Virginia is #11

Oklahoma's scoring defense is #9
    W. Virgina is #7

They are both in the top 20 in turn-over margin

Basically what I am trying to say is that I don't see a lot of differences between these two teams. I see two pretty similar teams. Should be a good game tonight and and entertaiting one to watch....but, FOR ME, when you have two teams that are pretty much equal and you are going to give me 8 points....I am going to take your points.

So there ya go.....good luck and hopefully it is a good game as the Rose and the Sugar sure as heck where NOT good games at all.
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

JB- GL!.....seriously a tough game to tell how WVU is going to do against a good team as they didn't play one all season long. OKLA played Mizzou twice and Texas and Taco Tech at least and WVU played exactly nobody. So for WVU to rack up stats vs. ****ty teams isn't all that impressive to me. OKLA is by far the more tested team and the better team, IMO, and their 2 wins over a very very good Mizzou team certainly are far far better than anything WVU did this season.

But who knows.......we'll all find out in a few hours. But you certainly are on the island i appears....:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks for pointing out the fact that OU beat Mizzou twice...I almost had forgetten that amidst the big Cotton Bowl Win.

You know I am a HUGE Mizzou fan....I own 30 shirts...a cat-in-the-hat hat....AND I will dance on a table when they beat Ball State (oh that is somebody else I am thinking of...damn)

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post

You know I am a HUGE Mizzou fan....I own 30 shirts...a cat-in-the-hat hat....AND I will dance on a table when they beat Ball State (oh that is somebody else I am thinking of...damn)

LOL

destiny, cinnamon or porsche have nothing over Jerbeek when it comes to table dances..........:beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

two losses for WVU came this year when White was hurt.

he is healthy now, but if he stays healthy throughout the game, maybe they win SU?

**** typing this made me want to put a 1 unit on the ML

GL JB!
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Gotta shoot for the middle....

Oklahoma 2nd Half -6.5 (-105) Vs. W. Virginia

1 unit

Basically gives me OU +7.5 for 1 unit
            and W. Virginia +8 for 2 units

If either team wins by a TD or Less I middle and win em both.
            If the game is won by more then 7 I either win a unit (WVA) or lose a unit (OU)

Worth a shot IMO

Good Luck!

Comment

Ouch JB, kick me while I am down. I didn't have many chances to table dance as you know. Great job on the season and congrats to your Tigers. Bo will give them a different look next year and I am pretty sure he will hold you below 70!

Comment

Missed out on the Middle...but I will take my unit and run.
                It was worth a shot........

YTD 72-55 (+29.30)
                Bowls 10-7 (+6.80)

Comment

Working...
                X