Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker!!!bcs Championship

Final YTD in CFB 88-83-7

Well the CFB season has come down to this. How fast it comes and goes!The CFB season for me was one that was less than desired but a strong bowl season made it all that much more enjoyable. After capping the BCS game six ways to sunday I have come up with the following winner and it is a shocker!!!

LSU -3.5
    Under 48

I personally think that Defense/Underdogs and great RB's win Championships and that may well be the case after this game. I think that the Buckeye's of the great state of Ohio have something to prove in this game after last years blowout to UF. Today they seem to be getting slighted at every turn and there inlies their motivation to keep this game close. I think they will by throwing at LSU a great D, and a great RB in Wells. I would expect Wells to have a great game keeping true to his form and keeping OSU in it to the end. I expect a close hard fought battle between two of the elite programs in CFB. In the end I am expecting LSU to pull it out and cover the spread. I think their combination of a balanced offense and a better than average Defense will win the spread cover. I like the fact that OSU is ofer the SEC in bowl games, the crowd will be heavily slanted in the favor of the Tigers, and I just believe Todd Boeckman will crumble under the defensive pressure and crowd noise and make his fare share of mistakes. It is very hard for me to bet on the Favorite in this game as traditionally I am on the dog in the final game of the CFB season. Give the points, brew up a pot of gumbo and lets see the best conference in the nation bring home back to back National Chamipionships!!BOL to all at Predictem it has been another fun and exciting year!!!:beerbang:
    Last edited by BoKnows; 01-10-2008, 05:17 PM.

:thumbs:
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

GL BO :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I'm right along with ya Bo! :thumbs: GL I hope you go out with a nice chunk of change ! WDE.
        :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

:beer2: Thanks H, Tiger, Udoggie!!!GL tonite and the rest of your gambling season. Hopefully you always land on the +side of the man!

Comment

GL tonight BoJo.......you KNOWS what I mean!:thumbs: :beerbang:

You gonna be around for college hoops at all? If not, please don't be a stranger bro! :sm:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks Jpa!!Bol to you as well on the rest of foots and the other sports you play!!

I am a one sport capper...football....besides that it is cards to satisfy the itch!!BOL in Hoops, I will drop in for a tail now and then:beerbang:

Comment

":ohman:" Lol... Just a buy back of -4 when it started scooting down earlier. I'll be on LSU for at least as much as I was, possibly more. As for the game, I agree with you that Boeckman is a guy that could sway it. LSU secondary will int mistakes and has 3 solid seniors, so there is experience back there. GL tonight!
                NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
                NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh I see!!Thanks Cavorca GL to you and your Tigers tonite. Hope they crush the slower, weaker, dumber boyz of the Big "1"...LOL:beerbang:

Comment

Haha, thanks Bo. Sure want to get the win, but it's rediculous how many things fell into place for us to get there. For instance, something from another season helped us get into the game. I'd completely forgotten about it, but it's just downright funny given the circumstances....man.... The VT game was originally scheduled for a previous year, but VT had a conflict and rescheduled for this season. Sure enough, that win looked nice and put us ahead of VT and helped us into the game. Go figure...
                    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
                    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Congrats to all the LSU and Over backers!!:beer2:

Lets get the Big "1" VS SEC debate started early!!:laughing:

Comment

Working...
                      X