JoePa's MAC Football Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see ya Hack!

Hope all has been well....had my first game last week and a real good one in the 86 degree humid weather. The second half took about 2 hours to play. 17-14 at halftime and ending up 26-17 in favor of the bad guys as Dover doesn't score in the second half punting four times, fumbling a backwards pass, and turning the ball over on downs.....:bang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiSportsFan View Post
      BG > MU

Brandon will have the boys slanging it all over the field with Sheehan, remember Omar Jacobs? Put a brain in his head and you have Tyler Sheehan.
      NICE......:laughing:

They do have a great schedule to help them along the way also.....and Sheehan the best QB in the East for sure!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        NICE......:laughing:

They do have a great schedule to help them along the way also.....and Sheehan the best QB in the East for sure!:thumbs:
        I'm a BG grad, so I'm somewhat biased. But I really do think they'll be a great team in the MAC this year, maybe even give Pitt a scare (look back to our game vs Wisconsin in Madison a few years ago, we had a shootout in Omar's final year)
        27-17-1, +14*
        CFB (16-11-0)
        NFL (7-5-1)
        MLB (3-1)
        NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
        Go Dolphins!
        Go Heat!
        Go Marlins!
        :beerbang:

Comment

Working...