Harmonious Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious Week 1

Good to have the foots back and at least they are giving us something semi-decent to watch right off the bat. Best of luck to everyone playing, and hope many of you enjoy profitable season and have some fun along the way as well, although I guess those go hand in hand. I'll be flat-betting, for the most part again as always.

Sides: 0-0
    Totals: 0-0
    YTD: 0-0

1 UNIT
    UTEP (+3). Vittatoe is a talented QB who had the best frosh campaign of any QB not named Sam Bradford. Mike Price's track record with college QB's is quite impressive and Vittatoe has Moturi and a 6'7'' TE to throw to. UTEP needs to develop some semblance of a rushing attack and they need their new 3-3-5 defense to be able to limit Buffalo RB James Starks. They also have a secret weapon, the best kicker in the country in Jose Martinez. Buffalo returns a bunch of starters on defens, but that's only because they were so ****ty for so long that all the freshman played last year for Coach Gill. It doesn't mean they are good. Should be plenty of points in this one, and Martinez wins it late I think.

North Carolina State (+14.5). The key match-up here I think is NC State stable of RB's against SCAR's front 7. Are we getting the same Jasper Brinkley as before the injury? Redshirt QB Wilson beat out the incumbent and a supposedly studly frosh because of his mobility, and I think that might come into play tonight. NC State has won the last four match-ups, though they haven't played since '99 and I don't expect them to win tonight either, but I think it's a low scoring defensive game with two inexperienced QB's with one combined start. SCAR RB Mike Davis is also out with a shoulder injury.

North Carolina State/South Carolina UNDER 4. See above.

Vanderbilt/Miami OH UNDER 41. Two putrid offenses square off here. I'll take my chances.

Couple more to come probably :thumbs:

Where can I get NC state/ S. carolina under 4??? let me know... I'll put my whole house down and sell my family!:beer2: :laughing: :thumbs:
    NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
    NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
    NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
    NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
    MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

gl tonight cuse .... like that miami oh under
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL Cuse....with ya on that Miami/Vandy under.....and been looking at The Miners too!:beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl man

especially on that under 4, lol

Comment

GL tonite!:thumbs:
            2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

With ya on the VANDY/MOH under! BOL tonight!
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

GL bud :beerbang:
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

:laughing: Wiseasses, I love it!!!!! I'm not fixing it now. I'm THAT confident lol

It wouldn't be an opening day for Cuse unless I rocked a tease.

1 UNIT TEASE
                  Wake Forest (-2)/Oregon State (+6.5)/North Carolina State-South Carolina UNDER 54.5

:thumbs:

Comment

Harmonious NCAA Thurs

whoops... ignore
                    Last edited by CuseFan10; 09-04-2008, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X