Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: Week 1

...YTD...0-0...on the Season

Sorry No Thursday Pics...was Gone to Carson-Newman/Concord Game and Best Frind has a Kid that is a JR on C-N that is 6-9..315 Playing Starting Guard and Hope we will be Talking to NFL after his Sr Year...Blowout Game so he Played Little But Next Week at C-N they Play Top Ranked North Alabama..Should be a Good One...:sm:

Friday Nite Games:

Temple (0-0) at Army (0-0)

Here is Some Background Trends Beteen Them...Temple is Just 2-29 SU the Last 31 Road Games and has Not Been an Away Favorite Since 1992...But Are on Friday Nite....Army Started as 20-3 in Home Openers But 2-9 the Last 11 Years...Army is 4-1 All Time Vs Temple...Temple is 6-2 ATS vs Last 8 Indepent Teams...Army is 2-6 in their Last 8 Home Games and 3-8 ATS on their Last 11 Games on Turf...The Over is 8-2 in Army Last 10 Games on Turf...Big Thing for Temple is That they are Returning All 22 Starters from Last Years Team...Big Advantage..Now After Ross Removed the Option Offense in 2004 Coach Brock will be Using it Once again...I Know that Temple has had the Time to Run the Opion Offense in Practice But if you Don't Have the Scout Team to Do this Right it is Hard to Defend...Plus I Think SMU will Surprise some Teams this Season under June Jones but 1st Game of Year on the Year with Home Team getting the Points I Have to Take the Dog and the Over in this One....So..

Pic: Army +7
    Pic: Temple/Army...Over 41

SMU (0-0) at Rice (0-0)

Here is Some Background on some Trends..Home Team is 19-3 SU and 9-3 ATS in this Seris Since 1996....SMU has not Won at Rice in the LAST 9 Meetings Since 1986...SMU is 4-9 in their Last 13 Games Overall...Rice the Over is 23-3 in Rice last 26 Games on Turf...21-4 in Rice Last 25 Conf Games...and 21-5 in Rice Last 26 Games...(Rice Home Games has had the Over as the Play)...Rice was 10-1 Over Last Season...SMU New Coach June Jones Move to SMU (Which Really Surprised Me)..will have SMU Winning but I think it will take a Few Games to get his Systems Down/Going...The QB will be the Key...Rice Returns 9 Back on Offense and 7 on Deffense to Have a Solid Foundation for this Season..I have Always Liked the Home Team with a Returning QB playing a Team VS a New Coach on a New Team on the Road...So...

Pic: Ric: -3 1/2
    Pic: SMU/Rice...Over 69 1/2

BOL to All on Friday and I Hope to Post for Saturday And Congrats$$ to All that Had $$$ Nites to Open the Season Tonite...!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL thor!!! glad foots are back!!

Comment

Always love your picks Thor! Hammer 'em baby!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Thanks...Bigbag12...akatdrake...Thanks...Hope You Both had a Great Nite and will have a Great Season..Also BOL to All Looking in on the Net...God Speed...:sm:

Ok Start..3-1 Plus Side..Man I Knew I Should have Took Temple But I was to Hard Headed...You would Think after Time I would Think better than That...BOL to All on Saturday...

...YTD...3-1...Overall...(1-1 on Sides...2-0 on Totals)

Time to Look at Those Games and Sorry that Writeups are Small..Free Time is Rare..:sm:

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone on Saturday..Hammer em..!!
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Saturday Games: Top 10

Memphis at Mississippi
          Pic: Memphis+8

Ohio at Wyoming
          Pic: Wyoming-11 1/2

Western Michigan at Nebraska
          Pic: W Michigan +14 1/2

Washington at Oregon
          Pic: Oregon -13 1/2

Tulsa at UAB
          Pic: Tulsa -13

TCU at New Mexico
          Pic: TCU -6 1/2

Mississippi St at Louisiana Tech
          Pic: Louisiana Tech +8

Virginia Tech vs East Carolina
          Pic: East Carolina +9 1/2

Michigan St at California
          Pic: California -4 1/2

Alabama vs Clemson
          Pic: Clemson -4 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL bring the hammer!

ncaa ftball
            last week: 3-4
            season: 21-19

Comment

gl thor!

Comment

GL Thor
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks...Tactics...Hodown...Birdsfan5..BOL to Ya Today and Rest of the Year...!!

ADD: 3 Favorite Pic Pac

Boston College at Kent
                  Pic: Boston College -9 1/2

N. Illinois at Minnesota
                  Pic: Minnesota -8

USC at Virginia
                  Pic: USC -20

Play these 3 Favs Also for the Heck of it...:sm:

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL thor. Loving USC and BC tonight. Good luck bud!
                    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                    Updated on 01/13/18
                    ---
                    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Thats the start I'm talking about

Ahhhhhhhhh.......great hit with the East Carolina....had to give you a shout out from me and my boy Keith down here in the Bahamas....we tailed ya on that game by itself.......we are also going to tail the U.S.C game.....our local book has it at -21.....but we're still going down....why...cause THOR says so....good luck...and THANKS.

Comment

Thanks...Akatdrake...Radication...Thanks and BOL on the Games on Sunday..!!

Akatdrake..Thanks and Congrats on USC and BC Today/Nite...BOL Rest of the Way...:sm:

Radication..Thanks and Congrats on East Carolina and USC and I Hope You and Keith Enjoy the Bahamas and Have a Good Sunday Also...:sm:

Looks like a 8-5 Overall Day/Nite...Plus Side...Made a Couple Stupid Pics I would Like Back....But Ol Well...YTD...11-6 Overall...(9-6 on Sides and 2-0 on Totals) in College Football thru Saturday...BOL to All on Sunday Here at Predictem and on the Net...:thumbs:

....SUNDAY GAMES:

Kentucky at Louisville
                        Pic: Louisville -3 (Best Bet on Board on Sunday..IMO)

Colorado at Colorado St
                        Pic: Colorado St +11

Looking at Totals and will have Writeups on Both Games Before Kickoff..:sm:

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD:

Sunday Games:

Kentucky at Louisville
                          Pic: Kentucky/Louisville...Under 56

Colorado at Colorado St
                          Pic: Colorado/Colorado St...Under 56

Football Time..!!

Comment

2-2 on Sunday...YTD...13-8...(9-8 on Sides..4-0 on Totals)

MONDAY GAMES:..Happy Labor Day

Fresno St at Rutgers
                            Pic: Fresno St +3 1/2

Tennessee at UCLA
                            Pic: Tennessee -7

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: 2 Totals for Today/Nites Games...!!

Fresno St at Rutgers
                              Pic: Fresno St/Rutgers...Over 56

Tennesse at UCLA
                              Pic: Tennessee/UCLA...Under 46

Football Time..!!

**Note..Sorry No Writeups But My Son was in From WVU and Free Time was Short..BOL to All..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X