Thursday Night Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Play

The REAL USC (University of SC was here before California was even a state) vs. Vandy

Now on to the game.

Vandy win last week was impressive but then I looked a litter deeper.

Vandy had 360 total yards.
    50 rushes for 269 yards
    (QB)Chris Nickson was 20-166 rushing and 9-16 for 91 passing.
    No one else had more than 50 yards rushing. To say the least Vandy's offense was one man show.

Miami O had 340 total yards.
    96 yards rushing on 24 carries or 4.0 yards per carry.
    Passing yards 244.
    Offense was mistake prone.

For the most part an even game.

Difference Vandy big plays.
    49 yard completion (remembering they only had 91 total passing yards)
    59 yard run by (QB) Dickson
    91 yard punt return (school record)

S. Carolina D will eat up a one dimensional Offense like Vandy. Also S.Carolina has REVENGE on there minds after last years 21-6 loss to Vandy. Yes I know S.Carolina offense struggled last week versus NC State but after Smelley came in QB things got to rolling. Smelley is now 5-2 as a starting QB. I am not calling for a blowout but I do believe S.Carolina will win a convincing fashion. S.Carolina defense is just to good for a medicore Vandy offense. I see a 14 to 17 point victory. Leaning towards the under, just worried about both teams mistake prone offenses (6 TO combined last week).

S. Carolina -10 under 42
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

LMAO......I was referring to the real USC in football....LOL.....

GL OBC66!:thumbs:
    He is definitely the better QB for sure!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JoePa

Ooops the score was 17-6 in last year's Vandy vs. S.Carolna game
      I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Working...
      X