Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFB YTD
    10-7

Hate going on the road and taking the favorite especially on Thurs in the SEC....

Ouch

SC -10 L...as I remember dogs at home on Thursday=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Ball State -6.5w
    Tejas -26.5 w
    WVU -7.5 l
    New Mex +3 l
    NW -6 l
    UF -22.5 w
    Texas Tech -10 w
    Ole MIss +8 w

Gl to all!:beerbang:
    Last edited by BoKnows; 09-07-2008, 09:32 AM.

GL Bo! :beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Different sides.....but GL Thursday BO!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks Guys!GL tonite!!!:beerbang:

Comment

Bo- GL!...im real close to playing AUB at -17 this week. You have any unbiased thoughts on that one spread wise. I wasn't real impressed with AUB offense last week as i thought they weren't all on the same page.....only concern for me.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Bo. Like SC as well. Nice to see you on it too :thumbs:

Comment

Was gonna sk you about Auburn too -17? I love them.

GL this season Bo! :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks Cuse, Stiff, FF! Gl this weekend.

I think I remember getting hammered the past few years playing the road fav on Thurs. night someone please correct me if I am off on that assumption.

As for AU this weekend, last week they could not pass the ball to save a lick while switching QB's every set and not letting either QB get in sync with the rest of the O. It was not until Burns got hurt that they started to make things happen though the passing attack was still something to be desired. That being said apparently the game plan is to play the QB's by quarter vs set which may help some with to get the offense in sync through the air. My biased opinion is that our D will be a force again and potentially shut down the Smiss O, but with not knowing exactly how the O will respond this week I would be leary to lay the 17 though I think they should roll the Golden Eagles. One thing you can be sure of is we are going to run run run if that cant stop the run the 17 should be safe. I personally need to see them play another before I put down any $$$!GL

Comment

Working...
                X