NCAAFB Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAFB Week 2

decent first week to get the season going.......

OHIO +35 -120...............Wells doubtful and Tressel i don't think will make it a point to embarass OHIO. As i said in the discussion thread, 7 points from OHIO should be good enough in this one barring a bunch of turnovers and defensive scores for OSU.

SJSU/NEB Over57............SJSU 14-1 Over L15 September games and NEB 7-1 Over L8 September games. Trend play. SJSU has some good WR's and hopefully NEB hits 50 on their own.

WYO -2 1/2 -120...............Revenge game for WYO from last year where WYO turned the ball over 5 times i believe. Neither team has won more than 2 games in a row in a very tight series since '88. WYO 5-2 L7 ATS vs. AFA.

really close to playing DUKE, ECU, AUB and OKST. Looking at some team totals as well.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Puke might win outright, imho :beerbang: :beerbang:

Ohio looks pretty good too getting 5 TD's, although i just hate taking that many points. Feels like a setup....but I agree with you and everyone else here who has said that 35 or more is just too many this week against an in state rival, especially with USC on deck

Actually on the surface I like all your official plays so far, but I'd be leery of the letdown with ECU though. WVU will probably pound the piss out of em if they aren't 100% prepared, which will obviously be tough after upsetting VT. Plus Pat White is a little different to defend than Sean Glennon, who has really never done anything in now what, his 3rd year as the VT starter? He reminds me of being the Trent Dilfer of college QB's....where the defense just tells him not to **** it up, lol. That may not be how it is at all, but that's the impression i get when i'm watching VT games.

Anyway, I just think there's a good reason they are a TD+ home dog again after winning as one last week....and that this is one of those spots where the dog looks "too good to be true" instead of the fave, for a change. Just something to ponder from possibly a different point of view.

GL with your plays, and I always like reading your analysis on NCAA sports, both foots and hoops :thumbs:

Comment

GL Flyers...will be rolling with you on the Bobcats! Let's home SweaterVest has some mercy!
      2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
      2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

:blackeye:
        NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

GL FF...You gonna be at the game next weekend?

Comment

MP- THX!....

Stif- THX!....i actually said the same thing to BB when we were talking. That the win last week would probably pull me off that ECU game unless i can find some really sharp people who i follow who like ECU again. Only worry in that DUKE game is NWU is 6-1 ATS as a favorite of 3-7 points L7 and some other pretty good numbers in their favor. But i still don't see laying 7 with them and i wouldn't be surprised if DUKE wins SU despite the good numbers. And for the same reasons i may not be on ECU, i may be on MINN this week. Still sorting some stuff out.

EMV- i am not. My tickets didn't come through for the first time in a long long time and so i have opted to go hang out for the weekend in Vegas instead. I am going to the OSU/pisconsin game and either the purdue or penn state/OSU game later on so i really don't feel compelled to fork out 500.00 or more for a ****ty seat. I've seen some big games with OSU in michigan, texas etc....missing one won't hurt. Enjoy the game!

AUB -17 -120...............i am going to bite on Auburn. They were lights out on defense last week vs. UL directional tech allowing only 220 yards and 11 FD. 2.8 YPC. This in contrast to a SOMISS team who allowed UL other directional tech to amass 400 yards of offense and freeking 270 yards on the ground and a sweet ass 6.2 YPC. I just think AUB is going to roll over them on the ground and limit what SOMISS does on the flip side. I think a 40-10 type game is in order.

MINN and KU will be plays but im waiting out the line to see if i can get a key number in both......

another game i am seriously considering is ISU -7 over KentState. Not one to lay with bad teams like ISU but i like it (a) because it's a revenge game, (b) KentState had a hard time with the run and i think ISU (especially if Bass comes back) will pound them on the ground. Kent won at ISU last year i believe and that should get ISU's attention this year. I think the MAC is down this year personally and KentState is a mid tier MAC team.

Comment

THURSDAY NIGHTER:

SCAR -9 1/2...........I was going to lay off this but something keeps telling me SCAR is a good play. 1 the oddsmaker set this line kind of high, second the road team has covered 7 of L8 in the series, third revenge game for SCAR and i think it matters in this case. If they have aspirations of winning the SEC East or even competing, this is a must win game for them. VANDY only outgained Miami(oh) by 18 yards last week and had some smoke and mirrors scores, IMO. Plus i have ended up with a decent number here.......

GL to everyone!

Comment

FF - agree with your writeup for tonight. BOL to the both of us.
                NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                Updated on 01/13/18
                ---
                One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

had to put these in today and early as i won't be around tomorrow.......

SATURDAY:

TacoTech/UNR Over68......5Units......TacoTech might hit 68.

HOU/OKST Over59.........3Units.........i know OKST has a better defense but i really think HOU will jump into the 20's in this one and i think OKST should get up into the 40's.

TLS/NTEX Over65.......3Units........i honestly think this may be a higher scoring affair than a hoops game between these 2 schools (with that being said welcome to the 7-0 final). Concern is NTEX putting up some points. TLS should get into the 50's.

ND -21 -120...............SDSU just sucks ass. If CPSLO ran for 270 last week i think UND can run for the same.

KU -20 -120................took this number when i could. Up to 21 now. I wasn't impressed with LATECH's win last week over a ****ty Mississippi State team. I do agree the line may be a tad inflated as mr. boilerbacker suggested but i like it none the less as i have them winning by 25-28 points.

ISU -7.......1 1/2 Units
                  TLS -21...........1 1/2 Units

I decided to lay off the BGSU game as probably one of the hottest guys around has BGSU as his POD tomorrow as does another good capper, but my initial lean was Minnesota. Also staying away from CAL as they are 1-6 L7 ATS vs. WAZZU and WAZZU is never an easy place to play. CAL was 1-5 last year covering spreads 14+ and i don't want to give them my money tomorrow......though i do think they are capable of pounding a crappy WAZZU squad.

Still looking at a couple of late nighters tomorrow..........hate to see all that chalk and Overs on the card but that's the way the ship is sailing this week. Feel a lot better about the totals than i do the sides this week. Which of course means an 0-3 in the totals for me.....:bang:

GL to everyone!

Comment

BOL Boss!:beerbang:

War Eagle!

Comment

GL today FF.:beerbang:
                      2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

GL today FF:thumbs:
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                        X