Thor's College Football: Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: Week 2

...YTD...14-11...Overall..(10-9 on Sides..4-2 on Totals)

Thursday Nite Game: SEC

South Carolina (1-0) at Vanderbilt (1-0)

Both Teams are coming Off Wins Last week to Start there Season with Vandy Winning at Miami (Oh) 34-13 and S Car Beating NC St at Home 34-0...S Car has Won 14 of Last 16 Games SU and 12-4 ATS...Last Year was 1st Career Loss to Vandy by a Spurrier Team..Overall (14-1) and Stopped a 7 Game Winning Streak...S Car was an 13 1/2 Point Favorite but Lost 17-6 giving Vandy a 17 1st Q Score Lead with a Game of 3 INTs and 3 Fumbles and Lost 1....S Car will Start RB Mike Davis..14 Carries for 101 Yards after being held Out due to Disciplinary Issue and Missed the 1st Q and 1/2 of 2 Q Last Week but still Put up Good Numbers Behind a Off Line with 4 Starters Back and 10 Back on Off Overall plus QB Smelly will get the Start and is the Better QB...with Top Target WR Kenny McKinley (2007 1st Team ALL-SEC)...Vandy is Retuning 9 Players Overall and is Weak at the QB position More than S Car...Vandy is Going to have to Rely on thier Defense to Win Tonite and I have S Car Winning this One by 13-14 Points...But Think Total is Just a Little to Low...Around 43-45...So...

Pic: South Carolina -10
    Pic: South Carolina/Vanderbilt...Over 41

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor

Comment

Weather may be an issue tonight calling for brisk winds 10-25. I agree with everything say except I think it is going to be a lower scoring game somewhere in 30's. But definitely on the game with ya.

Good Luck to ya Thor!!:beerbang: :beerbang:
      I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Thanks..Hodown..Ol'Ball Coach..BOL to ya Tonite and Weekend..!!

Looks like a 0-1-1 Thursday Nite..Was at the Northern Alabama/Carson-Newman Game Last Nite so I Just Got Back a Hour or so and Have High School Game Tonite...Need Sleep..!!...BOL to You All..!!

FRIDAY Nites Game:

Navy (1-0) at Ball St (1-0)
        Both are Coming Off Wins..Navy a 41-13 Win Over Towson St and Ball St a 48-14 Over Northeastern...Ball St is 2-0 All Time vs Navy Including Last Years 1124 Total Yard Offensive combined Proformace Between Them Both...Ball St Returns 11 Back on Offense and 7 on Defense for a 18 Returning Team with Experiance...Trends..Navy Over is 8-3 in their Last 11 Games Overall...and 49-19 ATS in their Last 68 Road Games...Ball St is 11-3 ATS Last 11 Games in Sept...Ball St is 7-3 ATS on Grass in Last 10 and 10-1 Over in Last 11 Games in Sept...Navy Lives and Dies with Triple Option Offense and Last Year Ball St Allowed Navy 521 Rushing Yards but still Won Game..Bend but Don't Break..Ball St QB Nate Davis is the Key for Ball St and Navy Must Slow his Passing Down and keep his Passing Yardage Down...I Just Think this Game will Be a High Scoring Game...Even with Running Clock....But Navy to Stay Close and the Game Come Down to a FG Again like Last Years Game..So...

Pic: Navy +7
        Pic: Navy/Ball St....Over 61 1/2

Made Last Nite...I was Away from Computer to Post....BOL to Ya...!!

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL!

Good to see ya Thor!! GL tonight and this fine new season!:beerbang:
          From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Thanks..Shorts..BOL to ya ON Saturday...!!!...Friday Sucked Big Time for Me

SATURDAY GAMES: My Top 15 Games

E. Michigan at Michigan St
            Pic: Michigan St -21

Miami (OH) at Michigan
            Pic: Michigan -14

Connecticut at Temple
            Pic: Connecticut -6 1/2

Oregon St at Penn St
            Pic: Oregon St +15 1/2

San Diego St at Notre Dame
            Pic: Notre Dame -21 1/2

Mississippi at Wake Forest
            Pic: Wake Forest -7 1/2

C. Michigan at Georgia
            Pic: C Michigan +24

UAB at Florida Atlantic
            Pic: UAB +13

West Virginia at East Carolina
            Pic: West Virginia -7

California at Washington St
            Pic: California -13 1/2

N. Illinois at W. Michigan
            Pic: W. Michigan -6

South Florida at Central Florida
            Pic: Central Florida +14

Tulsa at North Texas
            Pic: Tulsa -22

Maryland at Middle Tenn St
            Pic: Maryland -12 1/2

Texas Tech at Nevada
            Pic: Texas Tech -10

Football Time..!!

** Note...Hope this Gets My Ass Back in Gear and Hammer the Man All Day and Nite..BOL Here at Predictem and Those looking in on the Net...!!..:sm:

Comment

BOL Thor!
              :sm: "Patience is bitter..........But its fruit is sweet":sm:

Comment

GL Thor... bring the hammer!

ncaa ftball
                last week: 3-4
                season: 21-19

Comment

Working...
                X