Harmonious NCAA Thurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Thurs

Off to a slow start thanks to those good ole' Clemson Tigers, who never ever ever let me downnnn... Oh wait, they always do. Lol, anyway, hope everyone had profitable weekend and enjoyed the holiday and back it it again this weekend. BOL to everyone!!!

Sides: 5-4 (+0.6 units)
    Totals: 1-1 (-0.1 units)
    Teases: 1-3 (-2.6 units)
    YTD: 7-8 (-2.1 units)

1 UNIT
    Vanderbilt (+10).
    I have reasons a plenty for this play, which probably means SCAR drubs them but 25, but here goes... It seems everyone is making such a big deal about what Smelley did last week when he came in. Why? Who cares? He played against an already defeated, tired defense which flat out quit on the game because their offense is inept. Smelley lost a 3 month battle to Beecher, and Beecher sucks. Maybe the reason I think they both suck is because the SCAR O-Line is a mess (still). They were terrible last week and the Vandy defense isn't bad. On the flip side, I really like Nickson's scrambling ability to be the difference in this one. He's dangerous outside the pocket and I think his legs will be problematic for SCAR. I am thinking about going U-Dogg on this one and playing the money line also as I think Vandy has a chance to win outright. That said, 31-6 SCAR, lol...

GL everyone

Might play the UNDER too, not sure yet.

cuse- GL!....i still think Vandy was gift wrapped a lot by Miami last week. Can't count on 3 turnovers inside your opponenets 35 yard line and a 90 yard punt return. I hear you on the SCAR assessment, but revenge spot for SCAR and they have a lights out defense. Something tells me SCAR covers this, but i won't be on the game as i said earlier. GL!....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Is the Vanderbilt coaching staff ******* kidding me? 3rd and goal from the 19 and they go bump and run on the outside and blitz leaving stud WR Kenny McKinley 1 on 1???

What a joke :bang: :puke:

Play some ******* zone and force them to throw underneath so they kick a field goal, jesus christ....

Comment

Big play on special teams leads to a score for the Vandy backers!
        27-17-1, +14*
        CFB (16-11-0)
        NFL (7-5-1)
        MLB (3-1)
        NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
        Go Dolphins!
        Go Heat!
        Go Marlins!
        :beerbang:

Comment

TD Vandy! 17-10