Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2

NCAA FB: 0-0 YTD

Man I am excited football is finally here! I didn't post last week so I could see how things played out... Ready to go now!

Ball State -6.5 >>> I don't see how Navy will be able to stop Nate Davis... And Navy will not score 4 times on runs of over 20 yards that included 2 over 70 yards again this week! Ball State's D steps up a few times and and wins this one by 10-14 points.

By the way, South Carolina is horrible... Not NCSU bad :bang:, but horrible. Congrats to everyone on Vandy last night! :beerbang: I wanted to jump on board as well, but was scared off by a few USC backers here in town... That's the last time that happens!

GL to everyone tonight!

NCAA FB: 1-0 YTD

Ball State D did it's job holding Navy to field goals on those first 3 possessions! Nice start, baby!
    Here is what I have on todays early card...

Ohio +34 >>> Ohio not risking any more injurues befores next weekend game against USC... Ohio will score around 10 points, probably in the 2nd half, for a backdoor cover. I see this being a 40-13 type of score at the end.

West Virginia -8 >>> It will be messy today and although Pat White was throwing the ball a lot last week, he'll be running a lot more today. While it won't be the blow out it was last year, I still think they cover and win by as many as 14 points.

BOL to everyone today! I'll be back later with the evening games.

Comment

NCAA FB: 2-1 YTD

1-1 on Saturday... Looking forward to another week. I'm going to the NCSU/Clemson game in Death Valley which will probably be a blowout, but we will have Russell Wilson back. GL to everyone this week!

Comment

Working...
      X