• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-pack Saturday Week 2

Y-T-D: 5-1 :thumbs:

Another 6- pack for Week 2:

This week: 3-3
    Y-T-D: 8-4

Bowling Green -5.5 over Minnesota -After big win on road vs. Pitt. BG comes home under the lights to play Gophers who could not handle N. Ill. Minny-haha proves it's not even competitive in the MAC. Losa

Ga. Tech +7 over Boston College - BC is not the same team offensively without Matt Ryan. Paul Johnson's offense will confound the Eagle defense and put points on the board. Winna

Ole Miss +8 over Wake Forest - Was on Ole Miss and Houston Nutt last week and like 'em again here even tho the weather may play havoc with this game. Rebs are my SEC sleeper and will ride them early till the rest of the world (including the oddsmakers) find out about them. Winna

Buffalo +13.5 over Pitt -This game pits once coach on the rise (Turner Gill) and another on the way out. We went against Wanstadt last week at home vs BG and will do it again against Turner Gill who has turned Buffalo around and next year will be a hot coaching item and move onto a much bigger school. Winna

Stanford +14 over Arizona St. - Harbough is the guy Michigan needed instead of Rich Rod. He has Cardinal believing this year. Last year they shocked the world with outright win over USC. This week they short-circuit Dennis Erickson's PAC-1o title hopes after solid opener vs. Oregon St. Losa

Notre Dame -22 over SD St. - I know the rule: stay away from the team you love. But Irish are looking to come out smoking and put '07 behind them. Eight frosh on the 2-deep but a very, very talented group. SD St lost 3 starters on D in last week's loss to Cal Poly. Look for the Irish to pound the rock and then go up top and show no mercy to get the confidence builder they'll need with the Skunkbears (that's Michigan) up next week Losa

GL to all:beerbang:
    Last edited by The Gipper; 09-07-2008, 08:40 AM.

Buffalo:thumbs:
    Either Black or Red...

Comment

GL... I'm with ya on GT and Ole Miss
      :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Thaniks Just hope the weather clears for the Rebs to roll:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
        X