Upset Saturday ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upset Saturday ??

Ohio State in trouble, Michigan and Nebraska with small leads, is this the big upset day of the year? Of course many of you will tell me Nebraska losing is not a real big upset - LOL. I may need to do a table dance if we pull this out. How about you Flyersfan and Larry?

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post
    LOL. I may need to do a table dance if we pull this out. How about you Flyersfan and Larry?
    dude- i would rather be in the cave and have to watch USC smoke OSU next week rather than to have been there today and been reduced to a table dance for a win over OHIO.....:laughing:

actually, i could go for a real table dance........:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Hey Flyers, what do you think the line will be next weekend in the OSU/USC game? Think after today's performance it may be closer to 10 than 7?

Today was pretty bad...but I can only hope that a different team shows up next weekend. Hopefully the O line learns how to block really fast, atheletic defensive players...even moreso than the vaunted MAC...before next weekend.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

only reason i decide to go next week is to see a table dance:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
          only reason i decide to go next week is to see a table dance:laughing:
          if OSU pulls the upset of USC i will be front and center with a biggeeeeee.....but probably not to be outdone by jerry and his dance after NEB beats Coppin State on a last second field goal.........

Nigel- line will probably officially open around 7 1/2 IMO. If that line gets up close to 10 i think that you will see a lot of people on OSU. Tressel always has his teams ready for these in season big games (forget the NT games...lol) i agree based on today's performance. Plus you really won't know how hurt wells is.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X