~~ BIFF'S NCAA-FB - SEPT. 6th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NCAA-FB - SEPT. 6th ~~

Good to be back. To update from MLB, my last losing pick on the 22nd I believe put me over 3K for the month, so staying disciplined I quit for the last week since I was down 10% in August. I needed a break to get ready for the gridiron anyhow. I've already had some success in college football last week starting the year 5-1, so I'm starting posting today. Going to be hard to pull a repeat with NFL starting as well. Best of luck to everyone. For all record purposes on here I've got a clean slate obviously.

This year for college I'm doing 2% bet amounts, and for NFL I doing both 2% and 3% bets starting with a 25K roll for the season through the Super Bowl. Bet amounts increase/decrease for every 5K added/subtracted to the roll. I'll try and get the later games out earlier.

2% ($500) - NOTRE DAME -21 (-120)

- SD State is as bad as it gets, it's not a secret. Irish are no longer elite, but the gap between these two teams looks HUGE to me. If Notre Dame doesn't get 500 yards this game, they should call it a year already.

2% ($500) - PENN STATE -14 (-120)

- Oregon St. is the only BCS team starting the year with 2 road games. Long way from home for a defensive team returning only three starters, none of which are in the team's front-seven. JoePa coming off a big milestone win and got everyone involved in the offense.

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Damn nice line on PSU. Where did that come from? I'm looking to make a 2ndh play on them, bol today Biff :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Underdog, both of these were actually online bets at Bookmaker. I bought the hooks on those because I was getting 15 and 22 in Tahoe.

Comment

Wow, the Irish should have 30+ points right now and SDSU is lucky to be in double digits. I hope they can pile on some late points. One more for now... looking to finalize my selection on the Wolfpack. I shouldn't have waited on the Gophers, but hopefully those 2 points don't bite me.

2% ($500) - MINNESOTA +4 (-110)

Not convinced with that upset from Bowling Green last week. I liked them ATS in that game, but the fact that they won was very lucky with turnovers. They got beat on paper in almost every category. I see this as a clear sandwich situation for Falcons with Boise St. on deck. A clear mismatch in the running game will give the Gophers they edge as they should revenge a 1-point loss last year to Bowling Green.

Comment

Last play for tonight.... really excited for the NFL season to get fully underway tomorrow.

2% ($500) - NEVADA +11 (-120)

Ault's prolific offense is returning eight starters including senior tailback Luke Lippincott who gets triple digits in rushing yards as consistently as anyone. A solid veteran line in front of him gives the Wolfpack a big edge in the running game and time of possession battle. I don't see Graham Harrell getting enough opportunities to pick apart the Wolfpack secondary like he did with E. Washington last week.

Comment

Nevada beats the Red Raiders in every category except one... Wolfpack was 3-16 on 3rd downs. That just won't do. Sunday is here! :thumbs:

2-2 today losing the vigorish...

--

Comment

Working...
            X