JoePa's Tail At Your Own Risk Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's Tail At Your Own Risk Week 3

Putrid start to the football season.....might have something to do with me being totally out of the loop with this stupid jury duty thing.....at least that's my poor excuse! LOL

JOEPA'S YTD: 2 - 7
    UNITS: -6.75
    LAST WEEK: 1 - 4
    MAC: 0-4

HOLY TOLEDO +1 @ Eastern Michigan
    CAL -14.5 @ Maryland
    FRESNO STATE +1.5 vs. Wisconsin
    AKRON +7 vs. Ball State
    CENTRAL MICHIGAN -3 @ Ohio
    BUFFALO -6 vs. Temple

**Ding, freaking Dong! They relieved us from duty this morning, both plaintiff and defendant are appealing a judges decision!**

OVEN MITT YTD: 0 - 2

"DEFINITELY"
    AIR FORCE +4.5 @ Houston

More later on the week....fade away!:puke:
    Last edited by joepa66; 09-12-2008, 07:17 AM. Reason: Forgot my units total.....added picks
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Hang in there Bro.... just takes one week to turn it around :thumbs:
    :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

I think you rode BG like I did last week? The MAC used to be a good play, but damn, this year it's a roller coaster!
      27-17-1, +14*
      CFB (16-11-0)
      NFL (7-5-1)
      MLB (3-1)
      NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
      Go Dolphins!
      Go Heat!
      Go Marlins!
      :beerbang:

Comment

Keep at 'em JoePa! You'll come out ahead. More MAC picks will do you better, you're the MACie sharp!

:thumbs:

Comment

BG def disappointing

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK JOE
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

fade? :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

GL JoePa...get back on track this weekend. Thinking Cal is a good start! :thumbs:
              2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
              2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

whats up Joe Pa long time no talk.. hope all is going great.. talk to you soon.. GL this week:beerbang:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner Dunkelweizen View Post
                    whats up JoePa long time no talk...:beerbang:
                    What's up Doc! Nice to see ya bro......been struggling so far but hope to get off this weekend....GL to ya bro and look forward to seeing your picks!:thumbs:
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Keep the faith, Joe Pa. With your track record better days are around the corner:thumbs:

Comment

Central Mich @ Ohio

Joe, this line looks really short, and the only thing I can think of is the public overreaction to last weeks results (i.e., CMU getting it handed to them and Ohio staying with OSU for 3/4 of the game). I thought I remember reading in some pre-season write-up that Lafevour's conference record is ridiculously good (like 18-5 or 18-6 or something like that). Anyway, this game stuck out.

Your thoughts, please?

Comment

GL this week JoePa! Best of luck!
                          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                          Updated on 01/13/18
                          ---
                          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by gopherbroke View Post
                            Joe, this line looks really short, and the only thing I can think of is the public overreaction to last weeks results (i.e., CMU getting it handed to them and Ohio staying with OSU for 3/4 of the game). I thought I remember reading in some pre-season write-up that Lafevour's conference record is ridiculously good (like 18-5 or 18-6 or something like that). Anyway, this game stuck out. Your thoughts, please?
                            Gopher....I really like CMU in this game after the Bobcats got a little banged up last week....their QB Theo Scott was injured and never returned and I cannot find anything about his status on their web site. They definitely need Scott who is a bigger threat to run than his replacement Boo Jackson. OU had 241 yards passing against Wyoming but just 109 vs. Ohio State, but they didn't have to run as much against the Pokes with so much success through the air. Against OSU they ran for 140 yards because they couldn't pass with much success going mainly to their tightend....
                            LeFevour and the Chipps have had their way against OU the last two meetings winning 31-10 and 37-10 while passing for 314 and 275 yards in those games. And, OU will face a QB who is very dangerous running the ball. LeFevour will be doubly important this week as RB Ontario Sneed injured a forearm and is out "indefinitely". Despite getting throttled by Jaw-Juh last week, CMU still managed 250 yards passing against a much better D than OU's. I like the Chipps too.....and think the public will be swayed by last weeks showing in The Shoe!
                            Last edited by joepa66; 09-10-2008, 07:54 AM.

Comment

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X