Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3

NCAA FB: 2-1 YTD

I'm with a few other people in wanting to get these two in early...

California -14 >>> Flat out, Maryland is not a good football team and Cal is. Maryland lost to MTenn by 10 and Cal beat Washington St by 63 last week. I see the final score being around 48-20.

Georgia -7 >>> Basically, the same thing as above. USC is not as good as they think they are and Georgia is... USC beat them last year, so that will give Georgia more motivation to blow them out. I like a 31-13 score.

BOL to all this week! :beerbang:

You copying me? :laughing:

JK, love those two plays and glad to see we're on the same page. GL! :thumbs:
    2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
    2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Let's get 'em PackBacker.....GL:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks MP and JoePa! GL to you as well! Not copying yet, but you keep up those good picks and maybe I will! :laughing:

I'm also looking at Wisconsin and Oklahoma... Since I'm going to the game, I'm also thinking about backing my Pack! Russell Wilson is back and we have a back up for him now in Harrison Beck. I'm not worried about Harper throwing the ball, but just keeping the Spiller/Davis big plays to a minimum. That will be a game time decision! :thumbs:

Comment

No write-ups today... too busy at work!

Adding:

Oklahoma -20.5
          Ohio State +10.5
          Auburn -10.5

BOL to all this weekend! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X