Georgia -7 @ USC
    3*

5 tm teaser
    Rice +13 @ Vandy
    OSU +17 @ USC
    Zona -4 @ New Mexico
    Cal -9 @ Maryland
    UGA -1.5 @ USC

I know most of this crowd of experienced vets aren't very fond of Teasers, but i've hit 2 out of 3 weeks this season. Maybe it's luck, but I think that I've found an eye for certain games that are VERY good plays once teased.

Quick thoughts on my bets:

Georgia is a far superior team to USC, regardless if they are playing in Columbia, the Rose Bowl, or on the moon. Knowshon will continue his heisman campaign, and the SMELLeY offense won't be able to muster enough to come close.

I've rode Rice every game this year. Clement to Dillard is a very nice combo, but Vandy has a tough physical defense. Should be a good, close game, but I think 13 pts is enough for a Rice cover.

I take a lot of pride in my Ohio State hate, being from Ohio, but a lifelong Canes fan - I witnessed the robbery in the 03 Fiesta Bowl with my own eyes. That being said, 17 pts going to the Buckeyes is a heck of a deal. OSU is getting beat up in the press for not backing up the hype in big games, and losing to the premier programs - but the sun shines on a dog's ass once in awhile, OSU shows up, and loses late (I have too much pride to say they win), for the cover.

Cal can score in bunches, the Terps have questions all over the place. It's a long trip from Cally, but superior talent will take over in this one.

Added UGA again, I hate to load up too much on the Dawgs, but I feel pretty damn good about this one.

Will add more later in the week, GL fellas!
    27-17-1, +14*
    CFB (16-11-0)
    NFL (7-5-1)
    MLB (3-1)
    NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
    Go Dolphins!
    Go Heat!
    Go Marlins!
    :beerbang:

Added a 4 tm teaser:

Kansas +9.5 @ USF
    ECU -7 @ Tulane
    Oregon -2.5 @ Purdue
    USC -5 vs. OSU

Nothing but straight bets here on out...
    Last edited by MiamiSportsFan; 09-13-2008, 08:39 AM.
    27-17-1, +14*
    CFB (16-11-0)
    NFL (7-5-1)
    MLB (3-1)
    NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
    Go Dolphins!
    Go Heat!
    Go Marlins!

Comment

Adding:

Baylor -3 vs WSU ***
      Kansas ML @ USF * (loser)
      Buffalo -6.5 vs Temple *
      Wisconsin -2.5 @ Fresno *
      Last edited by MiamiSportsFan; 09-13-2008, 08:39 AM.
      27-17-1, +14*
      CFB (16-11-0)
      NFL (7-5-1)
      MLB (3-1)
      NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
      Go Dolphins!
      Go Heat!
      Go Marlins!

Comment

GL Miami......:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X