South Florida -3.5
    2 units

Saturday
    Duke -1.5
    Georgia Tech +7 (-120)
    2 units each

GL!

BOL to ya Bookie.....:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

BOL this weekend bk killa! :beerbang:

Comment

Good luck on the Jackets this week buddy. I'll be in Blacksburg cheering them on. HUGE game for us - hoping for a repeat of two years ago.

Comment

Thanks fellas...gl on your plays!

1-1 so far for the week....should've bought the fckn hook on the south florida game...but...should've, would've, could've...a loss is a fckn loss...

not going to add more plays at this time, but I'm thinking about OSU...

jackets, have fun in blacksburg!! you're right big game for us...didn't really think i'd be this impressed with Paul Johnson so fast, but I really am...no matter how this year plays out, I think the jackets are definitely headed in the right direction...GL to all tommorow...might be back with a play or two, but for now, just sticking with Duke and GT..

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
            Thanks fellas...gl on your plays!

1-1 so far for the week....should've bought the fckn hook on the south florida game...but...should've, would've, could've...a loss is a fckn loss...

not going to add more plays at this time, but I'm thinking about OSU...

jackets, have fun in blacksburg!! you're right big game for us...didn't really think i'd be this impressed with Paul Johnson so fast, but I really am...no matter how this year plays out, I think the jackets are definitely headed in the right direction...GL to all tommorow...might be back with a play or two, but for now, just sticking with Duke and GT..

GL!
            I like Duke and Tech bookie!

Comment

:thumbs: yukon..looks like duke and gt cashed

3-1 for the week...with the only loss coming by the fckn hook
              +3.8 units

YTD:
              10-5-1
              +7.25 units

Comment

NIce play buddy, if it wasn't for stupid personal fouls GaTech would have won that game outright.

Comment

Working...
                X