Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 3

UNC + 6 1 unit
    they return 18 starters and have a very good defensive front, particularly at tackle. Rutgers returns a lot as well but in the game against fresno state it became evident that their rbs cant break tackles. ray rice could get past the first point of contact and keep goin, the rbs now just seem to go down after the initial hit. unc is much improved and unfortunately i see rutgers goin in the opposite direction.

:welcome:
    And good luck DWD! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joepa, Gl this season to you also
      good night last night 1-0. + 1 unit
      Tonight:
      Baylor -3 1 unit
      Just about everything seems to be wrong with washington state. Baylor at home should be able to win.

USF -3.5 1 unit
      No reason to believec selvie will be stopped in this game. he is going against a guy with only 3 starts and reesing will have to keep looking over his shoulder. USF at home on a primetime game during the week.....seen this before. grothe is a very underrated qb as well, he should keep big plays alive with his legs and i look for usf to pull away in the 4th.

Gl to everyone this weekend.
      ill post sat plays tomorrow but the early leans are
      South Carolina, its the SEC and home field advantage is critical
      USC-Pete Carroll probably the best big game coach out there right now and giving him 2 weeks to prepare.
      Fresno State- wisconsin is good, but at fresno i like the bulldogs.
      looking at a bunch of other games as well.

Comment

making usf a 2 unit play
        just see them being the better team even though the big east looks sluggish this year.

looks like a lot of money i comin in on baylor, so i may buy that one back

Comment

Working...
        X