Week 3 .... Bustin' the Books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 .... Bustin' the Books

Here we go with week 3. Lets keep the $-Train rollin!

Auburn -10 ... loser
    Georgia -7 ...push.

CAL -14' ...loser

Oregon -7'loser

USC -11WINNER

C. Mich-3' ... loser

Thats probably it for the weekend, although I do like OK to cover on Washington. Who knows. Either way.. GL
    Last edited by AuTiger51; 09-14-2008, 03:04 PM.
    :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Best of luck AUTiger...we float or sink together :cheers:
    2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
    2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

GL AUTiger.......with ya on CAL and like UGA alot too! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Been a guest for a while...figured I'd chime in here.

I like the Auburn -10 as well. My only concern early in the week was the hurricane. It now looks like Ike won't play a factor (20% chance of precip).

I also thought that Auburn looked better than the score indicated in the Southern Miss game (27-13). Their run defense looks very stout. State hasn't had a passer in a number of years, forcing them to rely almost entirely on the running game...not a good matchup for them.

Last year the Tigers turned the ball over 5 times in a loss to Miss. St. I would not anticipate the same gift being given to the Bulldogs again.

Also, Auburn has played poorly during early start games in recent years. Last years Miss St. game was i believe a 12 PM start. This years matchup is a night game, giving Auburn plenty of time to get mentally prepared for the game.

Comment

Thanks MP, JoePa.

I agree with you Wee, AU should have had 2 more TD's vs. So Miss last week, really dominated for all but about a 10 minute span. I Think they put together the complete package this week.

adding:

Oregon -7'

USC -11

C. Mich-3'
          :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Working...
          X