• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML College Fri/Sat >>>

CF YTD: 1-0, +1.82

Four more...

Kansas +3.5 -108 vs SFlorida
    Better team getting points...backing Kansas' explosive offence...

Georgia -7 -108 vs SCarolina
    Tailing the world...

Buffalo -6.5 vs Temple
    Bulls actually have a good looking team this year...Turner Gill turning this program around...they need this conference win, and will get it at home...

Wisconsin -2 -110 vs Fresno St.
    Fresno's win over Rutgers not looking as impressive...I'll take the mean Big 10 team to power past them...

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    Georgia -7 -108 vs SCarolina
    Tailing the world...
    You using JoePa's guy? Where on Earth did you get -7 from today AND only -108??? Lol.. :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      You using JoePa's guy? Where on Earth did you get -7 from today AND only -108??? Lol.. :laughing:
      Huh? It was from Pinnacle, Cuse. The line was at -7, -110 all over the net, dude.

LOL...I post real lines I use...the problem is, Pinnacle is always 5-10 cents better than any other books on the net, so I get posts like yours and FFs all the time. It's not my fault you guys can't get these lines. :bang: You kill me Cuse...you use some ****ty Jersey bookie, with crappy lines, and complain when you see better lines. Time to move into the 21st century, bud. lol. I have 4 online books, and go to each one for the better line when I am ready to play a game. Then I come here and post the exact line I got (usually Pinny). I feel I'm pretty accurate with that kinda **** over the years...but whatever...

Ended up 2-1 it looks like.
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 09-15-2008, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X