Week 4 plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 plays

Bad week last week, michigan's 6 T.O.'s wrecked my teaser. No more bets over 2 units thanks to buffalo and michigan, updated sig

On to a new, hopefully better week:

KSU -4, Under 60 - 1 unit each- Not a fan of louisville's O so far, fading the big east. I'm worried about Louisville playing as a homedawg on natnl tv, but going with my gut

Baylor +14 (-125) - 1 unit- I like Baylor's new QB and I think their O can score enough to cover this one. I see majority on UCONN but the line is dropping.

UCF +11- 1 unit- Double digits seems like too much here

LSU -3 - 1 unit- Taking an SEC road fave scares the hell out of me, but I just think LSU is a better team at this point

Alabama -9.5 - 1 unit- I expect the tide to roll, this is not the old arkansas

Iowa +1 - 2 unit- Favorite play this week, I love fading Dave

WF +4- 1 unit- This game should tell us a lot about FSU, they are pretty much 0-0 to me

Miami -4- 1 unit- Last year this was a beatdown, and although Kyle Field is a rockin atmosphere, I think Miami has improved and ATM is worse

Florida -7 (-125) - 2 unit- I still have nightmares about Tennessee losing outright to a UCLA team that BYU proved is not very good

Georgia -7 -2 unit- I think besides USC, the PAC 10 is overrated. IMO this is a 2 tuddy win at least. I know last year means nothing, but I remember my longhorns, who aren't as good as GA IMO, destroying ASU

Troy +21- 1 unit- 20+ pts is an awful lot for Ohio St

USF -28- 2 unit- Fla Int sucks. I'll take my chances here

13 games already. Most people think they do worse with a bunch of games, I kinda like spreadin my bets out a little bit, I have more to cheer for and don't win or lose as much
    Last edited by TheWorstEver; 09-16-2008, 11:56 AM. Reason: WF not WR
    NCAA sides YTD 4-2-1 -0.4 units
    NCAA dog ml 0-4 -3.25 units
    NCAA Tease 0-1 -3.9 units
    NFL ML dogs YTD 0-1-0 -1.00 units

BOL to ya TWE.....like the Wake Forest pick too! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

colorado +3.5 - 2 units

Comment

Sorry to confuse people, I lost my password to this site and didnt remember it because i was automatically logged in on my computer when i used to post last nba season. I had to start up theworstever name, but I finally found my password (well guessed it).

Adding Mich St -8 - 1 unit

Not gonna update sig until week is over

Comment

2 units auburn +3 (buying back the 1 on lsu plus 1 on auburn)

Comment

Hook,
            GL with you on the spartans of Michigan State..feel they wax the Irish...not a big fan of ND...GL!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X