Clear All

CFB YTD
    16-12-1

Wed
    KSU -4l
    Thurs
    Colorado +3w

Sat
    A U B U R N +3.....Love AU in this spot. Night game, coming off a huge win where we turned the ball over 3 times had 100 in penalties while giving up only 116+ total yards & six first downs on D and managed to win the game. Home teams in this rivalry typically play well. AU offense will turn it around and the D well they will be as stout as ever:beerbang: Throw in the fact I will be in attendance!l

GL to all this week.
    Last edited by BoKnows; 09-22-2008, 07:33 PM.

I like it too Bo. Kinda makes me nervous, but the Tigers play best as home dogs to a top 10 team (See: Florida game in 06) . I will there too, maybe we will get to throw some toilet paper after over.

WDE
    :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

A couple of other points of interest that make me like my Dog....

Neither LSU QB has any experience away from the Bayou this game will be a little different than Yale vs Harvard or the Texas city championship, LSU all SEC linebacker..done!Last but not least and this one is one of those things you have to love..their punter against weak competition is averaging a poultry 29 yards per punt. I predict 3 picks by our D, and hopefully the offense plays to potential and down the road we go. GL with whomever you play this wknd!:beerbang:

Comment

Get'em BO! GL:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL with the Tigers...have fun at the game! You get to see a good one!
          2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
          2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Bo, Tiger:

I too will be there. I always love the LSU game

WDE

Comment

GL thie rest of the week BO :beerbang:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
              X