Week 4 CFB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 CFB

after this week I will have my records all together and get things organized, been extrememly busy with work and even though I have been betting on games, it has been tough to get around on here and get my picks up....but that being said I am going on a little vacation starting at 3 and then at 6 flying out to Phoenix and I will be attendng the Arizona State - Georgia game, so it looks like a weekend of getting blasted, going to see 2 good football teams, and trying to pick up hot Arizona State chicks all weekend :beerbang:

heres what I got going for the weekend though

Central Florida +10.5, 1 unit
    Miss. State +8, 1 unit
    LSU -2.5, 1 unit
    Wake Forest +4, 2 units
    Purdue - Central Mich o63.5, 2 units
    Michigan State -8.5, 1 unit

gl this week guys
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
    and trying to pick up hot Arizona State chicks all weekend :beerbang:
    Do or do not, there is no try!!!!

Get with one of these -----> :cheer:

Comment

GL PhillyFan....have a great time and don't forget to get some pics for the sight of some of these as well.....:showtits: :smclap:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        Do or do not, there is no try!!!!

Get with one of these -----> :cheer:
        it will be a do this weekend, like I said trying to get with the hot chicks there lol, we all know what happens when your 20 beers deep lol, everything starts to look good....

Joepa... Ill try my best when I am out there ...should be a good game though, I really hope its not going to be a blowout, my frriend that lives in Scottsdale said that a ton of Georgia fans are making the trip out there and its gonna be a very pro Georgia crowd
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL!....tempe is fun but a college crowd. head to scottsdale for chicks that are hot and actually have jobs. Try the "devil's martini".

by the way, ASU fans are really trash. So don't cheer too loud for UGA if that is your side.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

anywhere in old towne and youll do just fine

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
              X