Thursday/Friday Leans, Thoughts..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday/Friday Leans, Thoughts..

New to posting on the forum..have been following the forum since the beginning of college football season...decided to give posting a shot...

Colorado+3- At this point I like the homedog..something about weekday nationally televised games, and the public pounding the away fav..I know Colorado survived a scare with FCS Eastern Washington, but feel Colorado has a good run defense, and WVU will have problems stopping Colorado's passing game....haven't pulled the trigger, may buy the .5 pt...

Baylor +12- Have loved this game since it opened at 12..Uconn is getting way too much respect for beating a horrendous Virginia team..I know Uconn has a great ground game, but have not played a Defense as athletic or as tough as Baylor......Baylor's Offense will give the huskies problems, and Griffins(QB) ability to run-pass will keep it close..loving the bears..will be a big play for me..

Good Luck to all..

Add:

COLORADO +3 (2units)

1unit= $100.00

Comment

Baylor!!

ADD:

Baylor (+400) ML 1 Unit

Baylor + 14 5 Units

NCAAF YTD (1-0-0) + 2.0 Units

Comment

:welcome: to the forum GL with your plays

Queen
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Welcome and GL!!

You from Michigan?

Comment

Nice start! Keep up the good work!
            2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
            2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Queen, Larry, MParris..thanks....was hoping to see baylor pull it out S/U...
              Larry-yes I am from southeastern MI..love the Tigers, Stones, Wings, Lions, and Spartans/Wolverines...I root for state against michigan, but love michigan outside of the msu game!

will saturday plays later!

Comment

SPARTY

ADD:

Michigan State-8.5 3 units

Looking for the Spartans to make a statement against a very overrated Jimmy Clausen/ND team....

ML YTD: (0-1) - 1.0 unit

SIDES YTD: (2-0) 7.0 units

Im a big Michigan State fan, usually don't wager on their games because they've ripped my heart out many times, but feel very strongly this afternoon!!!

Comment

ADD:

Auburn+2 (5 units)

ML YTD (0-1) - 1.0 Unit

SIDES YTD (3-0) + 10.0 units

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X