ats 27-32 (-15.90 units)
    ml 2-2 (+1.40 units)
    all 29-34 (-14.50 units)

Finally won a weeknight game last night, lol

Colorado +3 (+100)

2 units

Colorado ml +135

1 unit

To keep it short and sweet, when researching this game, I saw a few things that stood out to me.

#1. Too much being made of the close call Colo had with Eastern Washington. That didn't happen because of the talent level (or lack thereof) of the Buffs, but simply because they overlooked E.W. It's irrelevant.

#2. Not enough being made of that W.V. caught East Carolina in a PRIME letdown spot, and could not capitalize. Not only could they not capitalize, they got freakin destroyed. A legit powerhouse team would have beaten ECU in that spot, or at the very least given them all they could handle for 60 minutes.

This leads me to believe WVU is not as good as years past, and not as good as advertised. Their offense seems to be sputtered with Slaton gone, proving you can't just put any old guy in there that can run like the wind and not skip a beat. Besides being fast, Slaton was a good RB as well, and I believe they miss the blocking/power running/and just plain intimidation factor of Owen Schmitt as well, who is now in the NFL. So despite not getting a ton of recognition the last few years with WVU, someone must have thought he was pretty good.

Their defensive effort vs ECU was also less than impressive to me.

I think WV is only favored tonight because people are still in love with the offensive powerhouse they had been for a couple years now, and there are still some recognizable names on offense (at least Pat White if no one else....and imo the QB is the guy the casual sports fan looks to and recognizes). They say that what goes up must come down, and from what I've seen so far, this looks like a down year for WV.

Add in a Thurs night home dog who is, imo, on their way up the ladder of success after many years of mediocrity (or worse), and combine it with an already strong homefield advantage up there in the light air of boulder, and I think this is a pretty good play.

Then again, every time i give my opinion, the freakin play loses by like 30 points, so beware :puke:
Working...
X