Harmonious NCAA Sat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Sat

I have been a picture of mediocrity so far this season, lol... I am actually doing better in the NFL than in college which hasn't happened in years. Adding the loser tease because of line movement last night canceled out what would have been a perfect Thursday/Friday too so pissed. Going out for the day to a couple BBQ's so putting everything (I hope, lol) up right now. Best of luck to everyone today, and enjoy the SEC slug-fests!!!

Sides: 14-11-2 (+1.8 units)
    Totals: 2-1 (+0.9 units)
    Teases: 4-4 (-0.8 units)
    YTD: 20-16-2 (+1.9 units)

2 UNITS
    LSU (-2.5).
    Bayou Bengal defense is stout up front and this is not Miss St on offense that Auburn will be facing. Only thing not allowing me to go bigger is that the line hasn't moved past 3. Even though it's at Auburn, it should be 4 minimum, IMHO.

1 UNIT
    Central Florida/Boston College OVER 40. Really just a hunch, play makes little sense I admit.
    Mississippi State/Georgia Tech UNDER 37. RB's should grind the clock, MSU on the road shouldn't score often.
    Iowa (+1). Playing what I think is the better team and what I know is the better coach.
    UCLA (+3.5). Do the Bruins have ANY sliver of pride? We'll find out today at home.
    Rutgers (-5). Teel should throw for 350+ today against Navy's pass "defense".
    North Carolina (-3.5). The QB is better, the skill players are better - time to prove it today at home.
    Indiana (-3). Playing the Big 10 home team against the MAC roadie. Lewis outduels Davis.
    Wake Forest (+5). Skinner is still underrated and so is Wake. FSU has played no one.

1 UNIT TEASE-STRAVAGANZA (gulp)
    Georgia Tech (-1.5)/Alabama (-2)
    Michigan State (-3)/Alabama (-2)
    Michigan State (-3)/Georgia (-1)
    Florida (-1)/Georgia (-1)

:thumbs:

Hey Cuse

Good Luck today buddy

OH MY GOD !
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Rutgers is ******* awesome!!! I'm so glad Greg Schiano is the highest paid employee BY the state of New Jersey and we are in debt up to and beyond our eyeballs... But at least we have a great football team.................

Wait wait, what????

:pud:

Comment

Add

2 UNITS

LSU (-2)

Crowton outsmarts'em all... :thumbs:

Comment

GOOD LUCK CUSE..on the other side so one of us has to $$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

GL Cuse!
            :beer2:
            ...toke on...

Comment

Saturday Finish

Thanks guys!!!!! Wish there was a Hawaii game, lol...

Finished: Sides 2-4-1 (+0.6), Total 1-1 (-0.1), Teases 4-0 (+4.0) = +4.5 UNITS

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X