new week LETS WIN (willi picks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new week LETS WIN (willi picks)

Missouri -33 .........10 units ........... This line is a point higher than anyplace i saw it (pinnacle/bodog) .... Local Got me here but i don't think it's close to enough .. Missouri with Daniels and Macklin will put up 50.. Final Score 53-10

Pitt -1 ............10 units ............. When i first saw this line i was like "what has pitt done to make them a favorite in this game" .. Answer is nothing. But they are coming off a bye week, they have had two weeks to prepare, they get linebacker Shane Murray back today and they have a chance to get this season turned around. If they win today, they can look forward, instead of worrying about that BG loss and that close win over Buffalo. Pitt has some talent on offense and i think you will see it today .. Pitt wins this one 24-17

N Carolina -3.5 ....... 5 units ............ I have been looking at this team and they are a confident bunch, they went to Rutgers and really put it on Rutgers as a 5 point dog .. They feel like they can compete in the ACC... Players are all quoted as saying " we feel like we can play with anybody, and win "....31-20

Rest of these plays are 2.5 unit plays
    Central Michigan +10.5
    Wyoming +28.5
    Mia Oh +11.5

ALL PLAYS (-110)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERBODY TODAY ..
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD