Weekend Injury Information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Injury Information

Ball State loses its top WR and one of the nation's top WR's in terms of numbers and probably ability. Sad to see that happen but glad the kid is going to be OK in life moving forward. This will undoubtedly hurt their passing game as he will most likely be replaced by a true freshman.

Injured Ball State WR Love likely out of football - College Football - Rivals.com

Also, check the status of QB and RB Sutton for Northwestern this weekend. QB suffered a hand injury and tossed 3 INT's last week afterwards and Sutton was banged up as well.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Washington State

Another guy you are sad for but happy for. WSU may be down to their redshirt freshman QB on Saturday vs. Oregon.

Washington State QB Rogers likely out for season - College Football - Rivals.com

Comment

North Carolina

UNC loses QB for 6 weeks. They were not good after he left the game on Saturday.

NCarolina QB Yates out 6 weeks with broken ankle - College Football - Rivals.com

Comment

Northwestern

Sutton is expected to play but it looks like he might not be 100%. Bacher will play as well but did sprain 3 fingers on an Ohio lineman's helmet and was awful afterwards. Not good going into Iowa and playing vs. that defense.

Daily Herald | Sutton expected to play Saturday in NU's Big Ten opener

Comment

Thanks, FF :thumbs:

Comment

thanks Flyers.....great info.....was watching the IU/BSU clash and if you didn't see it, it was obvious that Love was seriously hurt. At the last second he put his head down on a helmet to helmet hit and his head sort of flopped to the side and he went limp before he hit the turf. Amazing that BSU was still inspired enough to go on and win that game! :thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Penn State pre-season all-american DE Maurice Evans practiced Monday for the first time since he and DT Abe Koroma were slapped with misdemeanor charges earlier this year. Evans would be HUGE to have back for the Illinois game. The kid is a beast. And Abe Koroma will add much needed depth to the DT spot. Both practiced with the 2nd team, so they probably won't start, but having Evans back against Juice and that spread will help the D tremendously.

Comment

• STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) -- Temple quarterback Adam DiMichele will miss a "considerable amount" of time after injuring his right shoulder against Penn State, Owls coach Al Golden said.

• New Mexico QB Donovan Porterie is out for the season after tearing two ligaments in his right knee Saturday during the team’s loss at Tulsa, according to The Associated Press. Redshirt freshman Brad Gruner took over and threw a late touchdown pass. He is expected to start for the Lobos (1-3) in Saturday’s game at New Mexico State (1-1).

• UTEP starting quarterback Trevor Vittatoe will likely miss the conference opener against Central Florida this Saturday.

UTEP Head Coach said, "I don't really know how our health is yet. They [the injured players] came in Sunday and met with [trainer] Dawn Hearn. I saw Trevor [Vittatoe] today. He is walking today. He had an unusual ankle sprain towards his Achilles and the back of his heel. He is questionable for this weekend. We'll probably keep it that way for the rest of the week because they [UCF] don't need to know if he is healthy for this week.

"I think the first two teams UCF played [South Carolina and South Florida] ran the zone read option quite a bit. So they have been preparing for it. But not everybody runs it like JT [James Thomas] does. He can make you miss.
                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
                X