MAC: 3 - 7 - 1

A little improvement last week!

LOUISVILLE -3 vs. UConn
    NORTHERN ILLINOIS -6.5 @ Eastern Michigan
    CINCINNATI -10.5 @ Akron
    NORTH CAROLINA STATE +8.5 vs. South Florida
    CENTRAL MICHIGAN -6.5 vs. Buffalo
    WESTERN MICHIGAN -3 @ Temple

Hoping the Ball State line goes a little lower but Kent can't stop anyone right now.....they gave up 414 yards rushing and 667 total yards to UL Lafayette in a 44-27 loss. The Cajuns QB passed for 253 yards ran for another 150 yards, and RB Fenroy rand for 196. And, KSU QB Julian Edelman was the leading rusher with 136 yards and BSU has seen that before and shutdown Indiana's QB Kellen Lewis last week. Kent RB Eugene Jarvis did not play again last week as well as TE Jameson Konz who was hurt in the opener vs. BC......both have ankle injuries.

OVEN MITT YTD: 2 - 2
    Week 4: 1 - 0
    The Mitt is on a 2-0 streak after opening with two straight losses.

"DEFINITELY"
    MINNESOTA +17.5 @ The Ohio State University

BOL to everyone!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

7:00PM EST pregame this week on Wjer.com with Dover (4-1) vs. Cambridge (2-2)
    Shout out to my boys at predictem just before kickoff @ 7:30PM.......:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      [B]NORTH CAROLINA STATE +8.5 vs. South Florida
      No concerns regarding Wilson?

Wilson, Irving to Miss NC State-South Florida Game - NC State University Wolfpack - Official Athletics Site

Comment

Wow completely missed that cinci line, I'm gonna jump on that with you. Good luck to us

Comment

Good Luck this week!

Comment

Good luck JoePa...hope the MAC is good to you this week!

p.s. check my thread; I have a proposition for you...
            2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
            2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Originally posted by gopherbroke View Post
              No concerns regarding Wilson?
              GopherB.....a few but not as many as last season. His stats have greatly improved and you'll also note that the line has not moved at all due to Wilson not playing. Last season, Harrison Beck, this week's starter, started 4 games, and for the season was 85/160 for 903 yards, 53% completions, 5.64 yards per completion, 2TDs and 9INTS, BUT this season he is so far the Pack's highest rated QB in efficiency with a rating of 125.6 while Wilson is at 116.3. Beck is 25/44 for 353 yards and 56.8% completions, 8 yards per completion, and 2TDs along with 3INTs....ahead of last seasons pace by far! I just think they keep the momentum going this week at home, maybe not a win but a strong showing.

Plus....USF has some injuries of their own to worry about....Alonzo McQueen - LB, Out Week 5 (foot); Edner Alcin - WR, Questionable Week 5 (foot); Tyller Roberts - CB, Questionable Week 5 (ankle); Tyson Butler - CB, Questionable Week 5 (ankle).
              Last edited by joepa66; 09-24-2008, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Keep on turnin' that corner. Hope ya hit 'em up this week :beerbang:
                :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

OH WHEN THE FADE TRAIN COME MARCHING IN OH WHEN THE FADE TRAIN COMES MARCHING IN OH HOW I'D LIKE TO BE IN THE NUMBER WHEN THE FADE TRAIN COMES MARCHING IN !!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

good luck this week joepa
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

GL Joe Pa...I'm back at BG for the weekend, hopefully getting back to my MAC roots will allow me to provide some extra MAC insights.
                    27-17-1, +14*
                    CFB (16-11-0)
                    NFL (7-5-1)
                    MLB (3-1)
                    NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
                    Go Dolphins!
                    Go Heat!
                    Go Marlins!
                    :beerbang:

Comment

so when are you gonna pull your ass out of your head and post some winnas like you always do?

GL bro :thumbs:

lay off the poontang it fcks with your capping skills, hell look at me! LOL
                      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

JoePa-

Thanks for coming on the show last night! Great interview.

If you want to listen to the archive of the show, here it is
                        2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
                        2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

GL this week JoePa!!

With you on Louisville tonight and Central and Western tomorrow!
                          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                          Updated on 01/13/18
                          ---
                          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                            so when are you gonna pull your ass out of your head and post some winnas like you always do? Lay off the poontang it fcks with your capping skills, hell look at me! LOL
                            Been cold turkey for a long time....I'm Married!!! LMFAO:laughing: :bang:

Thanks Tightend! Anytime.....especially if you need an updated after the TCC/Malvern game or Ridgewood/Garaway epic battle in the IVC! Both Garaway and Ridgewood will have Malvern left to clear to win the IVC and that's not an enviable task!

CHOO, CHOO....chug a chug, chug, chug.....LMAO:beerbang:

Comment

GL this week JoePa!

Comment

Working...
                              X