X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP's Week 5 CFB

2-2 last week. :dunno:

Going with 3 plays this week:

Western Michigan -3.5 at Temple (2 units)

WMU has a much more high octane offense than the Owls plus it appears Temple QB Adam Demichele is either out or questionable for the game with a shoulder injury. Temple's O will have a hard time keeping up here, IMO.

Auburn -6.5 vs. Tennessee (2 units)

The Tigers gotta be stark mad after losing in dramatic fashion to LSU last week and Tennessee stumbles in after getting their asses handed to them by Florida. Auburn's D should harass Crompton and force him into mistakes. I think Tennessee is a mediocre team and is still getting too much respect. Auburn, assuming they can kick it up a notch on offense, should get a 10-14 pt win here at home, IMO. Thinking something along the lines of 27-17.

Miami (FL) -7.5 vs. North Carolina (2 units)

UNC is now without their starting QB Yates who broke his ankle last week. Paulus stepped in and looked like hammered **** in a bag. UNC is still getting alot of love for beating up on a crappy Rutgers team, while Miami appears to be starting to figure it out on offense. Miami at home looks like a winner here assuming Marve continues to grow up.

Also going to try my hand at another teaser for the hell of it (and because I'm a sucker :bang:)

5-team 6pt teaser (1 unit to win 4 units)

Rice -11.5 vs. North Texas
    Toledo -13 vs. FIU
    Wake Forest -10 vs. Navy
    Iowa -2.5 vs. Northwestern
    Wisconsin PK at Michigan

Good luck everybody! :celebrate:
    2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
    2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

I'm with you on Miami and I'll probably end up taking Auburn too, good luck

Comment

Good luck this week!

Comment

Love the Broncos too Tightend......GL this week! :thumbs:

The Daily Kent Stater had a nice story about their freshman punter from Dover this week! Nice......his former HS team is 4-1 and rolling of late. I have their game vs. Cambridge this week on air......:sm:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

JoePa...any interest of coming on my HS football internet radio show this Thursday night and talking about Dover and some of the teams you've seen in that neck of the woods? You know my co-host is a HUGE KSU guy....

Comment

Would love to come on and talk about Dover, New Phila, Malvern, Garaway......and any other local teams that I know enough to talk about.......just name the place, time, etc.
            :thumbs:

Just have my people call your people.....LMAO :laughing:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

shoot me an e-mail and we'll coordinate.

Comment

GL MP,

Hope my Tigers pull it out for you. Liking the "The U" too :thumbs:
                :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

GL this week MParris... leaning WMIch myself :thumbs:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                  X