NCAAFB Week5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RahStahMan View Post
    GL FF, hope you've been having a good one!
    :beer2:
    THX!....pretty much just pissing in the wind today......:bang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

wow....it's days like today that make you want to stop betting on CFB.....NMSU leading 24-16 mid 4Q and not only loses but gives up a 55 yard TD run with 1 minute to go to blow the teaser......WAS loses their QB......Iowa goes up 17-7 and then decides to stop playing only to get down to the NWU 8 with 45 seconds left trailing 22-17 and run 4 of the worst plays i have ever seen and not 1 running play.....ARKST/MEM put up 36 1H points and then decide to leave points all over the field in the 2H....wanted to play the IU total over but got talked into the side and lost that one.......CMU gets back doored with 1 minute left.....OSU gets back doored on a 4th and 22 with 1 minute left......Wake turns it over 6 times and can't get anything going to send that total under........and on and on and on and fking on...........:ohman:

didn't catch one break my way today......but i guess such is gambling.....

now if only UNR can do the same thing and ruin the day on a fitting note....:beerbang:

oh yeah and STAN +3 -115 2H
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X