Harmonious NCAAF Thurs-Fri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAF Thurs-Fri

Hope everyone had a good week and profitable weekend. These games tonight are both a huge pile of ****. I don't see how anyone could play SMU +30 nevermind +18, and I think that line is begging for action on SMU. USC-Oregon State is ridiculous too. USC laying near 4 TD's, but I don't see how the Beavers score. Had some success teasing so wrapping some things together again tonight because the outright stuff is either unappealing in my eyes or begging for action one way. BOL guys!

Sides: 16-15-2 (+2.4 units)
    Totals: 3-2 (+0.8 units)
    Teases: 8-4 (+3.2 units)
    YTD: 27-21-2 (+6.4 units)

1 UNIT TEASE
    SMU-Tulane OVER 39/USC (-14)/USC-Oregon State UNDER 65

Might play Tulane straight too, not sure :thumbs:

cusefancantquitdoingteasersguy- GL!....:thumbs:.......teasers might as well be wearing a dark robe with a hood and carry a sickle........

you like LOU tomorrow being the big east guy you are? I think they will shut down the UCONN run and win by DD. But we'll see i guess
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Cuse!
      lookin gooood
      :beerbang:
      ...toke on...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        you like LOU tomorrow being the big east guy you are? I think they will shut down the UCONN run and win by DD. But we'll see i guess
        I love Louey tomorrow, already played them. So take UConn, lol..

Comment

I believe. Wanted 17 but I'll still take the points and watch Jacquizz slither around all night.

1 UNIT
          Oregon State 2H (+14.5)

Friday
          1 UNIT
          Louisville (-3). Liked what I saw from Ron English's defense last time out and I think they can slow down the one man UConn attack (local kid from here, Donald Brown). Was gonna add another unit to it just now but my guy jacked it up to 4.5 already. Payback game from that ATROCIOUS punt return call I'll never forget last year in Storrs too.

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X