X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 5

3-2 +0.8 u

3 units

NEW MEXICO STATE ML+145 vs new mexico= i know the aggies are a flawed team, cant run and have weak defense and new mex has great running back but....

with Porterie out for the year i think these lobos are in huge trouble right now, their back up inexperienced qb came in last game and threw 3 picks. they havent really played wel with porterie anyway, winning their only game at home vs zona mainly due to zona's 5 turnovers. new mex defense has been giving up points this year, and they got absoutely torched last week at tulsa, they struggled mightily against the pass, and chase holbrook can sling the rock. the aggies scored 34 last year inthis rivalry, and i expect a solid offensive performance again from them here, holbrook seemed to get it in going last week vs utep.

no doubt the lobos will be giving the ball to ferguson constantly, but if they fall behind, i dont see the freshman qb leading the comeback, the aggies should be hungry to get a win in this rivary after losing this game the ast 5 years, this is as good a chance as they'll ever get to win this one...no way should the lobos be favored in this one imo, porterie is a HUGE loss for the lobos and i wouldnt be surprised to see the aggies cruise.

gl all, probably gonna have some other action, but love this one so may just ride with the aggies. :thumbs:

this will round out my slate, even though i like a few of a the early games i outthought myself on them so staying away. didnt outthink myself on this one tho.

1.5 units

NEBRASKA-7 vs hokies= maybe coud have held out for lower number but fine with this. i think the hokies offense cant keep up here, and this will be real tough test for hokies defense, ganz and co. can score at home, and off a bye i like them to put up points, i am not sold on this years hokies cub despite recent wins over g tech and unc, unc's qb going down played a role in that win and the public loves this team right now, think they lose by double digits, that offense of their is pretty weak.

Comment

GL Beholdah! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X