• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5

NCAA SIDES (4-2) + 3.80 Units

NCAA ML (0-1) - 1.00 Unit

NFL (2-1) + 15.90 Units

Two plays this weekend on the college gridiron...Not a big fan of the card at all.

Top play

Michigan +6- Michigan is having a down year, and rebuilding, but a win here will make things a lot easier on Rich Rod against #9 Wisky. Michigan had a bye last week to get some things ironed out, as did wisconsin. I'm usually not one to compare scores because teams get better/get worse from week to week,but wisconsin has regressed in my opinion... I've watched Wisconsin wear down each of their first three opponents because they were bigger and stronger upfront on each side of the ball. THEY SHOULD BE AGAINST WAC MAC, and CONFERENCE USA TEAMS... That isn't saying much because they beat akron, marshall, and a horribly overrated fresno state team. I know going on the road is tough but this is a fresno team that almost lost to a weak toledo team last weekend, not to mention it gave up 54 to the rockets..Michigan's lone bright spot has been it's defense. They are good against the run, VERY GOOD...they do have problems against the pass, but I'm not worried about allen evridge, and company. P.J. Hill is a big back, but soft -Michigan will be fired up for this game I promise...Michigan will keep this a low scoring game..the GO Blue squad needs their defense to create good field position for their young offense, which foresee them doing......You must remember also that the badgers could be looking ahead to Ohio State, and Penn State the next two weeks..love the wolverines here..not to mention when somethings looks too good to be true...wisky dropping to -5.5 today, when 70% of public is bustin $ on them..like my chances...

Michigan + 6 $ 10 units
    Michigan ML + 220 $1 unit

WMU - 4

Temple is just plain- NOT GOOD, Western probably has the best offense in the MAC this year, and if their defense can make 2 stops they win by double figures...small play for me as im putting all my marbles in the Michigan Basket
    WMU-4 2 units

I like Western Michigan! Best of luck!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by akatdrake View Post
      I like Western Michigan! Best of luck!
      thanks...no comment on the michigan game lol

Comment

Like WM too-- good luck with the Skunkbears:beerbang:

Comment

holy comeback.......................what a terrible game in the first 3 quarters...very sloppy...both teams tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns of work to do, but watch out for the maize and blue in a couple years!!

Comment

Working...
          X